Technologies: Node.js, PostgreSQL, React, Web3.js, Socket.IO, Redis
- Developed a React-based front-end for a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Integrated both the back-end and front-end with a Web3.js library for blockchain interactions.
- Built a blockchain-event processor on Node.js.
- Wrote stored functions on PostgreSQL to efficiently calculate various metrics.
- Used WebSockets for real-time interactions.
Technologies: AngularJS, Vue.js, Ember.js, Jenkins, Grunt, Nightwatch.js
- Developed and supported highly interactive, complex dashboards.
- Built responsive layouts for landing pages.
- Wrote E2E and unit tests for SPAs.
- Developed RESTful APIs.
- Created CD pipelines.
- Developed with Angular 2+ and React (with TypeScript) for various other projects.
AngularJS Developer2015 - 2016Investorpark
Technologies: AngularJS, Grunt, Stylus
- Developed very large single-page applications (SPA).
- Created automated front-end builds for continuous integration.
- Styled custom responsive layouts using the Stylus preprocessor.
- Discussed and planned an integration with the back-end APIs.
Lecturer of Programming Basics2014 - 2015Tbilisi State University
- Refined a syllabus with other colleagues for first year newcomers.
- Taught programming basics with C++.
- Led the lab work for students and helped them with testing and debugging basic programs.
- Created graphic-rich presentations for students about basic concepts such as variables, loops (for, while), conditional operator, functions, and classes.
Full-stack Web Developer2013 - 2014Factorial
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Angular, HTML5, Bootstrap, Node.js
- Built responsive layouts with Bootstrap.
- Developed SPAs using Angular.
- Deployed PHP applications to production.
- Developed back-end APIs using PHP and Node.js.
Full-stack Web Developer2013 - 2013IT Incubator
Technologies: Java, PHP, jQuery, MySQL
- Developed client-side applications using jQuery.
- Built back-end APIs for websites and mobile games.
- Created common modules for company projects.
Web Developer2010 - 2013Tetroni
Technologies: PHP, jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Created a custom CMS for rapid development.
- Styled and created static web pages from PSD files.
- Coded dynamic PHP pages and integrated them with MySQL.
- Deployed PHP applications on production.
- Planned and discussed website designs with designers.
- PFP | Security Solutions (Development)
I designed and implemented the initial front-end architecture using React + TypeScript, including:
. State/Entity management
. Error handling
. Form building, validation, and processing
. Session management
. Handling various CSS styles
I also documented the guiding principles for extending a functionality rapidly without compromising code quality(readability/testability). In addition, I assisted the front-end team during the initial phase of the project, code reviewed the changes, and pinpointed potential design/implementation flaws for new features.
- Avastar | Event Technology Solutions (Development)
• Worked as a full-stack developer to build the system around event technology solutions domain with a team of more than five engineers.
• Contributed to every phase of development.
• Implemented responsive dashboards using Angular 5+ with extremely complex user interactions, including nested tables, multi-level modals, etc.
• Led the team of three front-end engineers.
• Collaborated in designing and building RESTful API's using spring framework, as well as setting up infrastructure on AWS using docker and ECS.
• Most importantly rigorously advocated and implemented automation for every step of the delivery process.
• Used Jenkins as a deployment pipeline which included automated build, unit and E2E testing, as well as deployments in multiple environments (development, staging, production) and obtaining manual approval between certain steps.
- Angular 4 Coaching (Other amazing things)
I helped one of the biggest Georgian companies to sharpen their Angular 4 development skills. I conducted Socratic-style seminars about all the key topics, from basics to advanced such as TDD, state management, observables, and more. I also conducted code reviews and helped with challenging exercises—for a quicker comprehension of the given material.
- English Learning Training System (Development)https://abi.abz.ge/
I worked as a full-stack developer to create a training system for English learners.
The system contains video tutorials with interactive exercises. Essentially there are two parts of the system: a user-facing interface and an administrator dashboard.
Angular 4 was used to implement the front-end side, while the APIs were implemented using Node.js. The system runs on AWS, for the container orchestration ECS is used, and SPAs are hosted on S3. The system also includes heavy video processing after uploading video tutorials, online payments (with a local bank), and user subscription management.
- Children English Tutorials | Video Portal (Development)http://abz.ge
This video portal contains English video tutorials for Georgian children.
I created back-end APIs using Node.js and a content management dashboard with Vue.js. I also did some SEO optimizations. The project is deployed on AWS with automatic deployments using CircleCI. The SPAs are deployed on S3 while the APIs are running on EC2 instances inside Docker containers.
- WolfPack | Website (Development)https://www.wolfpack.run/
This is a multi-platform system that's geared towards bikers traveling long distances with groups. The systems consist of applications on iOS and Android; for system monitoring and management, a web application is used. The dashboard includes users, runs, payments, and more. It was implemented using AngularJS as a core framework and RxJS as the core library for managing asynchronous data streams.
Besides the dashboard, users can log in to their profile through a web portal which is also implemented on Angular. Here they can explore, plan, and create new runs. A heavy use of Google maps was necessary for achieving a high-quality user experience.
- CityFitness | Website (Development)
This is another project with Node.js and MongoDB. The website was created on behalf of a local fitness company. It comes with a dashboard for administrators to manage schedules, subscriptions, sliders, and more. Webpack is used for client-side scripts to maintain modularity.
- AMG's Website | Ember.js Dashboard (Development)
A dashboard was created for an already existing website and the back-end API was implemented with PHP. This was the first time I used Ember.js and I was very satisfied with it. The dashboard included multiple forms for managing content, paging for news, and multiple image uploading. All of the requirements were handled quickly and easily.
- ServiceNetGroup | Website (Development)http://sng.ge/
This project was implemented using Node.js and MongoDB; jQuery was used on the client side using Webpack to maintain modularity. The website has its own CMS, multiple pages, contact forms, and a news feed with paging—all of that was implemented in a very short period of time.
- Free Announcements Board (Development)
This is a free announcements board for electronics where users can manage their announcements, upload images, and use VIP bonuses. The system supports payment integrations with several local banks. I have fully developed the back-end part of the project as well as critical front-end parts.
- A Meeting Tool for Telecommunication (Development)http://tmgeorgia.com/meeting-tool/
This huge meeting tool software for telecommunication. I've created several SPAs for users, managers, and system administrators; using AngularJS. I also developed the back-end APIs using Node.js.
- BAMBATA Dance Club | Website (Development)
This is a website for a local zumba dance club. I created a pixel-perfect, eye-catching layout from a PSD with multiple sliders on the page, using some jQuery.
- Boomerang | Lost and Found Service (Development)
This is a huge project for a lost-and-found service in Azerbaijan. I created back-end APIs and a multi-language user interface. I used several databases (MySQL and MongoDB) for lost item management.
- Fenestra | Website (Development)http://fenestra.ge/
Fenestra is a local company that sells windows and doors. I created a CMS and designed the website layout with an interactive slider on the homepage.
- Georgian Fashion Designer Diana Kvariani | Website (Development)http://kvariani.com/
I created a responsive layout for a SPA. I developed the back-end APIs and the CMS. I used customized Google maps for displaying contact information.
- Modern Multidisciplinary Medical Center RDC | Website (Development)http://rdm.az/
I created a fully functional custom CMS for a multidisciplinary medical center web portal. The project includes a multi-language interface with news, appointments, image slider, and more.
FrameworksAngular, Express.js, Ember.js, AngularJS
Libraries/APIsReact, Nightwatch.js, Vue.js, jQuery, Node.js, Google Maps, RxJS, D3.js
ToolsGulp.js, Stylus, Grunt, AWS CodeDeploy, Git, Webpack 2, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
ParadigmsScrum, E2E Testing, Unit Testing, Design Patterns, Agile
PlatformsAWS EC2, Ubuntu, Windows, Docker
StorageAWS S3, MongoDB, MySQL
- Master's degree in Computer Science2014 - 2016Tbilisi State University - Tbilisi, Georgia
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2010 - 2014Tbilisi State University - Tbilisi, Georgia
- Algorithmic ToolboxJANUARY 2017 - PRESENTUniversity of California San Diego via Coursera