Technologies: AngularJS, Vue.js, Ember.js, Jenkins, Grunt, Nightwatch.js
- Developed and supported SPAs for admin dashboards.
- Created automated builds for continuous integration with Grunt.
- Maintained a Jenkins continuous integration server.
- Built responsive layouts for landing pages.
- Wrote E2E tests for SPAs.
- AngularJS DeveloperInvestorpark2015 - 2016
Technologies: AngularJS, Grunt, Stylus
- Developed very large SPAs.
- Created automated front-end builds for continuous integration.
- Styled custom responsive layouts using the Stylus preprocessor.
- Discussed and planned an integration with the back-end APIs.
- Lecturer of Programming BasicsTbilisi State University2014 - 2015
- Refined a syllabus with other colleagues for first year newcomers.
- Taught programming basics with C++.
- Led the lab work for students and helped them with testing and debugging basic programs.
- Created graphic-rich presentations for students about basic concepts such as variables, loops (for, while), conditional operator, functions, and classes.
- Full-stack Web DeveloperFactorial2013 - 2014
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Angular, HTML5, Bootstrap, Node.js
- Built responsive layouts with Bootstrap.
- Developed SPAs using Angular 1.
- Deployed PHP applications to production.
- Developed back-end APIs using PHP and Node.js.
- Full-stack Web DeveloperIT Incubator2013 - 2013
Technologies: Java, PHP, jQuery, MySQL
- Developed client-side applications using jQuery.
- Built back-end APIs for websites and mobile games.
- Created common modules for company projects.
- Web DeveloperTetroni2010 - 2013
Technologies: PHP, jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Created a custom CMS for rapid development.
- Styled and created static web pages from PSD files.
- Coded dynamic PHP pages and integrated them with MySQL.
- Deployed PHP applications on production.
- Planned and discussed website designs with designers.