Senior Front-end Engineer2018 - 2022TRIVA INC (via Toptal)
- Managed to maintain the clean code for over 4+ years. By using functional reactive programming, incremental refactoring, and rigorous code reviews.
- Observed and learned about domain specifics and nuances. This, in turn, allowed me to develop and maintain domain-specific Angular components over the years. These components provided a solid foundation for the rest of the project.
- Responded rapidly to user requests with my teammates thanks to clean code and fundamental components allowing new features, bug fixes, changes to existing features, etc. We never missed the deadline and always were ahead of schedule.
- Conducted rigorous code reviews and used it as a mentoring opportunity. Provided frequent live demos about the code issues and examined potential solutions. Thus, teammates rapidly developed their front-end skills and increased productivity.
Senior Angular Developer2018 - 2020Freelance (via Toptal)
Technologies: NestJS, Lodash, Functional Programming, Functional Reactive Programming, Angular, TypeScript
- Actively participated in code reviews, always trying to maintain high standards in spite of a rapid pace of development, never sacrificing quality.
- Strongly advocated for functional reactive programming using RxJS and Lodash FP.
- Mentored team members in adopting functional programming techniques for maintaining high-quality code.
- Heavily involved in planning and implementing core features of the product, which required extremely complex user interactions.
- Implemented practices, like the above mentioned, that allowed the team to address business needs quickly.
Technologies: Redis, Socket.IO, Web3.js, React, PostgreSQL, Node.js, Full-stack
- Developed a React-based front-end for a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Integrated both the back-end and front-end with a Web3.js library for blockchain interactions.
- Built a blockchain-event processor on Node.js.
- Wrote stored functions on PostgreSQL to efficiently calculate various metrics.
- Used WebSockets for real-time interactions.
Technologies: Nightwatch.js, Grunt, Jenkins, Ember.js, Vue, AngularJS
- Developed and supported highly interactive, complex dashboards.
- Built responsive layouts for landing pages.
- Wrote E2E and unit tests for SPAs.
- Developed RESTful APIs.
- Created CD pipelines.
- Developed with Angular 2+ and React (with TypeScript) for various other projects.
AngularJS Developer2015 - 2016Investorpark
Technologies: Stylus, Grunt, AngularJS
- Developed very large single-page applications (SPA).
- Created automated front-end builds for continuous integration.
- Styled custom responsive layouts using the Stylus preprocessor.
- Discussed and planned an integration with the back-end APIs.
Lecturer of Programming Basics2014 - 2015Tbilisi State University
- Refined a syllabus with other colleagues for first year newcomers.
- Taught programming basics with C++.
- Led the lab work for students and helped them with testing and debugging basic programs.
- Created graphic-rich presentations for students about basic concepts such as variables, loops (for, while), conditional operator, functions, and classes.
Full-stack Web Developer2013 - 2014Factorial
Technologies: Node.js, Bootstrap, HTML5, Angular, jQuery, MySQL, PHP
- Built responsive layouts with Bootstrap.
- Developed SPAs using Angular.
- Deployed PHP applications to production.
- Developed back-end APIs using PHP and Node.js.
Full-stack Web Developer2013 - 2013IT Incubator
Technologies: MySQL, jQuery, PHP, Java
- Developed client-side applications using jQuery.
- Built back-end APIs for websites and mobile games.
- Created common modules for company projects.
Web Developer2010 - 2013Tetroni
Technologies: HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP
- Created a custom CMS for rapid development.
- Styled and created static web pages from PSD files.
- Coded dynamic PHP pages and integrated them with MySQL.
- Deployed PHP applications on production.
- Planned and discussed website designs with designers.