Owner | Developer2007 - PRESENTGuilherme Müller Web Design
- Freelanced full-time for hundreds of clients on jobs ranging from front-end development to full-stack web application development.
- Created and developed the front-end and back-end of an investment and financial education website with an eCommerce and online course system.
- Developed the front-end and back-end for a web application that acts as the middleman between furniture shops, designers, architects, and factories.
- Created and developed the front-end and back-end for a travel agency and operator; complete with a complex and personalized eCommerce system.
- Worked together with many local design studios on front-end and back-end development.
Freelance Web Developer2018 - 2018Guest-Rm LLC (via Toptal)
- Worked together with a Toptal designer (Csaba Házi) to completely redesign this existing website.
- Reorganized and improved the original Laravel back-end to offer users a new way to share their homes with their families.
- Integrated a Facebook login and Google Contacts so that it's easier for users to sign-up, log-in, and invite their friends.
- Implemented a payment solution to securely process credit card information and transactions.
- Configured the front-end with necessary tooling and designs; also added responsiveness.
Graphic Designer | Web Designer | Developer2005 - 2006Nexo Design
- Worked with print and web design/development which allowed me to understand both the designer's and the developer's world.
- Designed and developed websites for many clients.
- Collaborated with others on the packaging design for a new brand of organic food.
- Designed a 200-page catalog for a major company in Brazil's lighting market.
Graphic Designer | Web Designer | Developer2004 - 2005Confraria do Design
- Collaborated with print, web design and development which allowed me to have a good look at what graphic design was all about.
- Designed and developed a Flash website for a major shopping mall and, in another opportunity for the same client for whom, I built an HTML version.
- Designed and developed a Flash website for an important Brazilian design magazine and later an HTML version. The HTML version was one of the first websites in the local market to be "tableless" (to use CSS, not HTML tables, for layout).
- Also designed and developed the company's website with a "tableless" front-end approach.
- Worked on print designs for major local companies.