Verified Expert in Engineering
Virtual Reality Developer
Hamza Hassene brings over six years of experience in Unity development and five years in the virtual reality industry. He's not just familiar with the tools; he knows how to use them to bring ideas to life. Hamza has managed entire projects on his own, showcasing his capability to handle tasks from start to finish. Additionally, he has led development teams on several medium- to large-scale projects.
Unity3D, Virtual Reality (VR), C#, Unity, Unreal Engine
The most amazing...
...journey was crafting Ben10 VR, where advanced hand tracking technology immerses players in a superhero world.
Chief Technology Officer
- Developed "The Land," a blockchain game in an open space in VR using the XR Interaction Toolkit 2.0.
- Guided a six-person team as the project manager for a medical simulation project.
- Submitted two projects to the Meta Oculus store.
- Decreased project development time by 50% during the second quarter of 2022.
Senior VR Developer
- Developed a multiplayer VR puzzle escape room using Photon Unity Networking (PUN) and the BNG framework.
- Implemented an optimization system that enables and disables game components based on their distance from all connected players. Helped in improving the project performance by 35%.
- Prototyped the core mechanics and finished "The Curse Of Topaz" project vertical slice within three weeks.
- Created a mobile app game master for a VR project. Provided the game master with full control to manage and monitor the game.
Black House Studio
- Created a real-time mobile poker game for both Android and iOS platforms. Developed the networking structure using Socket.IO.
- Created a real-time chat system that supports voice and video recording using C# and Java.
- Implemented monetization and advertisements on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Developed a WebGL game, which is considered the first game to simulate "capture the flag" competitions.
- Created a networking app from scratch that supported 100 concurrent users, using Socket.IO.
- Developed a set of WebGL games for a gambling platform.
The Curse of Topazhttps://youtu.be/grq5r-DDL5M
The game is built on the blockchain, allowing transactions and asset trading.
about financial charts and how to interpret them.
When users enter the game, they are transported to a virtual trading floor where they can see a variety of financial charts displayed in 3D.
They can choose from a range of different charts, including line charts
and candlestick charts, and can interact with them using VR controllers.
a game world like never before.
Through the use of Advanced Hand Tracking Technology, players can
experience the game world in a fully immersive first-person
perspective. and seamless. lifelike hand movements and interactions that put them right in the heart of the action.
Unity3D, Photon Unity Networking (PUN), Unity, Unreal Engine
GitHub, Git, Google Analytics, Jira, Confluence
Networking, Virtual Reality (VR), Optimization, XR Interaction Toolkit, APIs, Gaming, Game Physics, Game Design, Oculus Quest 2, Video Gaming, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Game Development, Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Image Processing, Prototyping, 3D, Unity Game Assets, Meta Quest, Netcode, Metaverse, Unity Shaders, Unity3D Pathfinding, Remote Config, HTC Vive, Load Balancers, Data Structures, Global Project Management, 3D Lighting, 3D Textures, 3D Animation, Trading, Hand Tracking, Unity3D Native Plugin Interface
Agile Software Development, Unit Testing
Engineer's Degree in Software Engineering
National School of Applied Sciences of Marrakech - Marrakech, Morroco
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring