Hanan Abu Kwaider
Verified Expert in Engineering
Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...web-based application I’ve developed was for a jeans factory to help clients design their own custom jeans from scratch to the final design.
Senior Web Developer
- Determined appropriate methods and tools for each project.
- Developed multiple websites for medium and large-sized companies with high-quality interfaces and an excellent user experience.
- Created multiple web-based applications for advocate office management, clinic management, and others.
- Optimized the website's page speed, moving it from 34% on Google PageSpeed Insights to 98%.
- Fixed bugs related to footer misalignments and display.
- Fixed bugs related to the mobile menu not working correctly.
Zebra Analytics, LLC
- Built a smart furniture recommendation system with various features.
- Implemented a feature where after taking a quiz, a customer can add recommended items to their cart and complete the ordering process. No payment integration was needed at this stage.
- Used a range of technologies, including WordPress, WooCommerce, and some plugins.
- Oversaw technologies, tools, and techniques used within the team.
- Worked closely with the business and engineers on issues related to design and requirements.
- Developed and implemented IT standards and procedures to aid in the development of high-quality software.
- Ensured that all engineers within the team understood and followed existing IT standards.
- Confirmed that projects were accurately estimated and delivered on schedule.
- Ensured that all software developed within the team satisfied the business requirements as specified.
- Built a complete HR system using PHP, HTML, and CSS, and during that period, I did three months of training in an HR company to learn the workflow such as hiring process, leaves, and payroll.
- Tracked and fixed bugs in the e-learning system and added new features to it.
- Developed eCommerce websites using WordPress, WooCommerce, and OpenCart.
- Created news websites using WordPress and Joomla as content management systems (CMS).
- Built multiple company profile websites using WordPress.
Ishtar Food Industryhttps://ifood.ltd/en/
WordPress API, jQuery, WordPress REST API, WooCommerce API, REST APIs
WPBakery, Git, Figma, WPML, Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Adobe Photoshop, Gutenberg Editor, GitHub, LearnDash, Zoom, Mailchimp
Responsive Web Design (RWD), UI Design, Responsive Coding, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), REST, Hosting, Responsive
WordPress, WooCommerce, cPanel, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), OpenCart
WordPress Themes, Website Conversion, Web Development, WordPress Plugins, WordPress Design, SVG, CSS3 Animation, PSD to WordPress, Responsive UI, eCommerce, SEO Tools, Responsive Design, Ajax, Landing Pages, Custom Post Types, Animation, Pixel Perfect, Responsiveness, Robust Web Development, Programming, Multilingual Websites, UI Animation, Elementor, Data Migration, Calendly, Calendly API, Payment APIs, APIs, Online Payments, Forms, Design, WordPress Optimization, Google Tag Manager, Web Speed, Performance Tuning, Site Speed Optimization, User Experience (UX), ChatGPT, Front-end, Plugins, Content Management Systems (CMS), Healthcare IT, Technical Leadership, Custom Themes, Theme Customization, Critical Thinking, Data Mining, Web Mining, Machine Learning, Data Scraping, Web Scraping, WooCommerce Subscriptions 2, API Integration, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Astra, Gravity Forms, Google Search Console, Page Speed Optimization, Accessibility, Scripting
MySQL, WP Engine
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Mersin University - Mersin, Turkey
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Arab International University - Syria