Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTCPA Global
Technologies: Angular, xUnit.net, SignalR, REST APIs, SQL, Entity Framework, Web API, AngularJS
- Executed the full-stack development for the transitioning of a legacy product to the next generation of web technologies. Used test-driven development to ensure quality—wrote test cases for both the server- and client-side code.
- Developed back-end services, front-end screens, server-side unit tests, and client-side unit tests for AngularJS controllers and services.
- Wrote end-to-end automated tests for the completed work.
- Collaborated in a fully agile environment, involving backlog refinements, sprint planning, daily standups, and sprint reviews.
- Contributed to the ongoing evolution and improvement of the product while following quality standards and agreed-upon methodology.
Team Lead2014 - 2016Connect.net
Technologies: REST APIs, Web API, xUnit.net, Redis, Oracle 11g, Bootstrap, jQuery, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), .NET, C#, Model View Controller (MVC)
- Designed and developed the service-oriented architecture of the system—allowing for an easy integration with future merchants; also developed a web application for banks, universities, and individual wallet holders.
- Developed APIs for the merchants to connect and automatically push and pull relevant data.
- Implemented the logging, access management, and background jobs that handled the framework.
- Created generic classes for other developers to easily interact with Oracle DB for standard CRUD operations and oversaw and helped team members with development tasks.
- Developed code for integrations with different credit card providers in Ghana.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Netsol Technologies
Technologies: SQL Server 2008, Controls, Telerik, .NET, Entity Framework, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Upgraded the core calculation system of Netsol Financial Suite. The upgrade included a modification to the calculation engine for rental plans, IRR, income amortization, subsidy-and-commission calculation, and their amortization over the duration of leasing contract.
- Followed the standard software patterns including Factory, Adapter, and Channel Factory for WCF.
- Extensively used inheritance principles and generics to make code reliably work with different applications of Netsol Financial Suite.
- Worked on the module for restructuring an active leasing contract by performing calculations according to new terms and adjusting them in the current rental plan.
- Built the required user interfaces in WPF, business logic in WCF, and used a caching mechanism for related data.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2013Your Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Technologies: Oracle Linux, Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), Oracle AQ, Infragistics, Crystal Reports, Oracle 11g, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), .NET, WinForms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Worked on a smart toll system.
- Designed the database for a multiple-user distributed environment.
- Developed libraries for interactions with peripheral devices.
- Wrote algorithms and procedures for handling complex scenarios in human and machine interactions for completing toll transactions.
- Worked extensively in a multi-threaded environment to interact with all interfaced peripherals and human input, also implemented optimized locking mechanisms for data access.
Software Engineer2010 - 2011Your Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Technologies: Crystal Reports, Asynchronous Servers, Microsoft SQL Server, Model View Controller (MVC)
- Developed a back-end system for Fuel Guard, a remote cell site monitoring system.
- Implemented a requirement analysis, system design, and database development.
- Conducted query optimization.
- Executed an algorithm implementation in database jobs to calculate summaries for reporting purposes.
- Added multi-tenancy support in the application and database.