Verified Expert in Engineering
Hasan is a full-stack software engineer with over eight years of experience in the Microsoft technology stack. He is passionate about writing clean and testable code that is easy to maintain. Due to the fact that Hasan has worked for both startups and established companies, he's equally comfortable working in scrum teams and autonomously—no matter what, he delivers quality work.
Microsoft SQL Server, AngularJS, Web API, .NET
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was for Interpay Africa, a fintech startup, where I designed the structure of the application and handled the third-party integrations.
- Executed the full-stack development for the transitioning of a legacy product to the next generation of web technologies. Used test-driven development to ensure quality—wrote test cases for both the server- and client-side code.
- Developed back-end services, front-end screens, server-side unit tests, and client-side unit tests for AngularJS controllers and services.
- Wrote end-to-end automated tests for the completed work.
- Collaborated in a fully agile environment, involving backlog refinements, sprint planning, daily standups, and sprint reviews.
- Contributed to the ongoing evolution and improvement of the product while following quality standards and agreed-upon methodology.
- Designed and developed the service-oriented architecture of the system—allowing for an easy integration with future merchants; also developed a web application for banks, universities, and individual wallet holders.
- Developed APIs for the merchants to connect and automatically push and pull relevant data.
- Implemented the logging, access management, and background jobs that handled the framework.
- Created generic classes for other developers to easily interact with Oracle DB for standard CRUD operations and oversaw and helped team members with development tasks.
- Developed code for integrations with different credit card providers in Ghana.
- Upgraded the core calculation system of Netsol Financial Suite. The upgrade included a modification to the calculation engine for rental plans, IRR, income amortization, subsidy-and-commission calculation, and their amortization over the duration of leasing contract.
- Followed the standard software patterns including Factory, Adapter, and Channel Factory for WCF.
- Extensively used inheritance principles and generics to make code reliably work with different applications of Netsol Financial Suite.
- Worked on the module for restructuring an active leasing contract by performing calculations according to new terms and adjusting them in the current rental plan.
- Built the required user interfaces in WPF, business logic in WCF, and used a caching mechanism for related data.
Senior Software Engineer
Your Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Worked on a smart toll system.
- Designed the database for a multiple-user distributed environment.
- Developed libraries for interactions with peripheral devices.
- Wrote algorithms and procedures for handling complex scenarios in human and machine interactions for completing toll transactions.
- Worked extensively in a multi-threaded environment to interact with all interfaced peripherals and human input, also implemented optimized locking mechanisms for data access.
Your Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Developed a back-end system for Fuel Guard, a remote cell site monitoring system.
- Implemented a requirement analysis, system design, and database development.
- Conducted query optimization.
- Executed an algorithm implementation in database jobs to calculate summaries for reporting purposes.
- Added multi-tenancy support in the application and database.
It allows users to create an electronic wallet and they can recharge these wallets in multiple currencies from affiliated banks and can perform different transactions like payment of fees, mobile top-ups, Insurance fees, and more. The system is currently integrated with universities including UPSA and regent banks.
An integration with Airtel Ghana is currently in development. The current focus of development is on enhancing the portal for general small business merchants.
SQL, C#, TypeScript 2
.NET, Angular, AngularJS, MVC Razor, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Bootstrap
jQuery, Windows Forms (WinForms), SignalR, LINQ, REST APIs, Web API, Entity Framework, Infragistics, Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF)
xUnit.net, Autofac, Crystal Reports
Concurrent Programming, REST, Agile, Model View Controller (MVC)
EF6 Code First, Software Development, WCF Web Services, Controls, Asynchronous Servers
Telerik, Oracle, Oracle Linux
Redis, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
Bahria University - Islamabad, Pakistan