AI Engineer2018 - 2020jumio
Technologies: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Python
- Detected if a document had a fraudulent physical manipulation while keeping a false positive level below 0.001% (one wrong in 10,000 samples).
- Developed a simple model to detect if a decent quality document is present or not. This was achieved with >98% true positive with a false positive below 0.001%.
- Extracted and analyzed BI-related information to the other AI-engineers.
IT Consultant2018 - 2018Sigma - Ericsson
Technologies: Bash Script, Jenkins, Python
- Developed tools for Ericsson's continuous integration system and added new functionalities to ensure better code from developers.
- Tracked and fixed various bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Maintained tools for Ericsson's continuous integration system.
IT - Consultant2017 - 2018Sigma - Ascom
Technologies: Bash Script, Jenkins, Git, Android Debug Bridge, Pytest, Python
- Implemented continuous integration workflow for Ascom's message server by simulation android devices and message loss to ensure 99.999% reliability.
- Automated short tests on each commit, mainly to test that the code still runs and works properly.
- Automated a long load test to verify the complete system including Android devices and message serving.
Software Engineer in Test2011 - 2014Saab AB
Technologies: Network Analysis, System Testing, Electronics, LabVIEW, MATLAB
- Extended functionality in a control system for an airborne ground/foliage penetration radar system. Mainly made it possible for developers to be able to use new functionality while doing field tests.
- Developed test system for JAS-Gripen Radar system using various hardware such as network analyzer, to gather data to later perform test and verification of hardware of the next generation of flight radar.
- Extended and improved functionality for test rig to perform verification tests on big radar systems. Including finding bugs and improvements that saved the users over a week of work.
- Built test applications to help developers to test and verify functionality and performance of Advanced LIDAR systems, this included a user interface where the user could control the whole system.