Senior Software Engineer | Software Consultant2015 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, AngularJS/Angular, React, Azure, Heroku, Node.js, MongoDB, Meteor, ASP.NET MVC, SignalR, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, MS SQL
- Built MVPs from scratch and made the existing MVPs usable and production-ready in short time-frames.
- Planned the architecture; including high-level planning and designing systems.
- Configured CI/CD processes from scratch; including Azure, DigitalOcean, Heroku and private Linux servers.
- Consulted, guided, and mentored teammates and clients.
- Developed software and custom solutions.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Symphony.is
Technologies: React, AngularJS, Meteor, TypeScript, jQuery, Node.js, Heroku, Jenkins, Electron
- Worked with startups. Two of them were projects from scratch and one was an unusable application that needed code overhauling and working payment system.
- Created a configurable generic tent-configurator from scratch in few weeks.
- Enabled, on one of the projects, the application to be usable and production-ready within a very short span of time; I had arrived a few weeks before the release.
- Constructed a cross-platform automation tool in Electron.
- Built the payment process flow.
- Mentored and provided guidance and reviews for other projects.
- Developed both the front- and back-ends and worked on applications throughout the entire SDLC.
- Designed and architected applications.
- Planned the architecture and worked with CI/CD.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Maestral Solutions, Inc.
- Led a team of six people, mentored and performed code reviews for other developers. Worked directly with a client on the requirements and specs.
- Configured CI/CD with Azure, Octopus Deploy, and TeamCity.
- Improved performance for an application that had over 5,000,000 of records.
- Transformed a crudely mocked MVP into a usable and production-ready product.
- Implemented integration with various social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Yelp, etc.
- Developed, architected, reviewed, and designed projects.
Software Developer2013 - 2015Authority Partners, Inc.
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web API 2, LINQ, jQuery, AngularJS, ADO.NET, T-SQL, ASP.NET Web Forms, Entity Framework, TFS, HTML, CSS, WWF
- Served as a full-stack developer for distributed enterprise applications as a part of the full development lifecycle.
- Helped to properly rebuild the old application with a new stack (AngularJS and TypeScript).
- Deployed and maintained web applications in production.
- Worked on SOAP, XML, REST services, post-page, and similar integrations with more than 15 external services and systems (fraud detection, credit, appraisal, loan pricing, underwriting, SMS, email, and more).
- Developed the front-end and back-end and worked on applications throughout the entire SDLC.
- Worked on a huge enterprise project that was building very first fully online loan processing platform.
Software Developer | Administrator2011 - 2015Various Clients
- Developed for the web and desktop.
- Maintained and developed legacy gaming platform.
- Served as an administrator and manager of a few platforms including websites, systems, and servers.
Owner | Software Developer | Administrator (Development)2005 - 2008Self-employed
- Created a mobile web portal from scratch. The portal was built around a chat, forum, a top rating list, ads, referrals, and downloads.
- Helped the owners of a few top regional sites with their websites and programming tasks.