Software Architect | Senior Software Engineer | Software Consultant2015 - PRESENTFreelance
- Built MVPs from scratch and made the existing MVPs usable and production-ready in short timeframes.
- Planned the architecture, including high-level planning and designing systems.
- Configured CI/CD processes from scratch, including Azure, DigitalOcean, Heroku, and private Linux servers.
- Consulted, guided, and mentored teammates and clients.
- Developed software and custom solutions depending on business needs.
- Designed the architecture and implemented ASP.NET Core and Web API applications.
- Led a team of five people and performed code reviews for other developers. Worked directly with a client on the requirements and specs.
Senior Software Engineer2020 - 2022Insurance Company
- Completed integrations with dozens of APIs with various partners.
- Maintained and tested out existing integrations with partner providers.
- Refactored, improved and optimized existing codebase.
Software Architect | Senior Software Engineer | Software Consultant2019 - 2020T-Systems International - Deutsche Telekom (Toptal Client)
- Managed and created environments for the enterprise application from scratch.
- Configured continuous integration tasks to build and deploy components to different Azure environments.
- Migrated the whole enterprise project in production from ASP.NET on .NET 4.7 to .NET Core 2.2, .NET Core 3, and finally to .NET Core 3.1.
- Implemented an authentication system with Identity Server, ASP.NET Core 3, and Angular.
- Explored the most effective technologies and came up with ideas to achieve the client's business requirements and goals.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Symphony.is
- Worked with startups. Two of them were projects from scratch and one was an unusable application that needed code overhauling and a working payment system.
- Created a configurable generic tent-configurator from scratch in a few weeks.
- Enabled, on one of the projects, the application to be usable and production-ready within a brief period; I had arrived a few weeks before the release.
- Constructed a cross-platform automation tool in Electron.
- Built the payment process flow for startup products.
- Mentored and provided guidance and reviews for other projects.
- Developed both the front and back ends and worked on applications throughout the entire SDLC.
- Designed and architected applications for various startups.
- Planned the architecture and worked with continuous integration and continuous deployment and delivery.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Maestral Solutions
- Led a team of six people, mentored and performed code reviews for other developers. Worked directly with a client on the requirements and specs.
- Configured CI/CD with Azure, Octopus Deploy, and TeamCity.
- Improved the performance of an application that had over 5,000,000 records.
- Transformed a crudely mocked MVP into a usable and production-ready product.
- Implemented integration with various social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Yelp.
- Developed, architected, reviewed, and designed projects.
- Introduced SonarQube analysis to existing and new builds.
Software Developer2013 - 2015Authority Partners
- Served as a full-stack developer for distributed enterprise applications as a part of the full development lifecycle.
- Helped to properly rebuild the old application with a new stack (AngularJS and TypeScript).
- Deployed and maintained web applications in production.
- Worked on SOAP, XML, REST services, post-page, and similar integrations with more than 15 external services and systems (fraud detection, credit, appraisal, loan pricing, underwriting, SMS, email, and more).
- Developed the front and back end and worked on applications throughout the entire SDLC.
- Collaborated on a huge enterprise project that was building the very first fully online loan processing platform.
Software Developer | Administrator2011 - 2015Various Clients
- Developed applications for web and desktop for several clients.
- Maintained and developed a legacy gaming platform.
- Served as an administrator and manager of a few platforms, including websites, systems, and servers.
Owner | Software Developer | Development Administrator2005 - 2008Self-employed
- Created a mobile web portal from scratch. The portal was built around a chat, a forum, a top rating list, ads, referrals, and downloads.
- Helped the owners of a few top regional sites with their websites and programming tasks.
- Maintained the chat, portal, and referrals that generated revenue through referrals. The referrals required high traffic on the portal.