Senior Software Developer2021 - PRESENTHealth Care Co
Technologies: Python 3, Django, Django ORM, Django REST Framework, Celery, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon S3 (AWS S3), FastAPI, PostgreSQL
- Worked as a member of the patient care team, influenced technical initiatives across the engineering organization, and helped steer best practices. Always looking beyond the immediate problem to broader implications.
- Led a project to transform unstructured data into structured data. Designed the new data model and created data migration scripts, unlocking the implementation of a plethora of new features that couldn't be implemented before.
- Presented technology projects and decisions to senior stakeholders throughout the organization and proposed technical solutions to long-standing engineering issues.
Senior Software Developer2021 - 2021Modern Animal
Technologies: Python 3, Django, Django ORM, GraphQL, React, PostgreSQL
- Contributed to the essential features of an in-house process information management system the company was about to launch when I joined the organization.
- Built CI/CD pipelines for automated deployment as part of my role.
- Leveraged different search and discovery tools to create a user-friendly search and recommendation service.
Software Engineer2020 - 2021ConsumerTrack
Technologies: PHP, React, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB
- Worked as a member of a Scrum development team, charged with developing the internal tools platform–an application for creating advertising campaigns and keeping track of their performance.
- Implemented several features on the front end, improving the overall user experience.
- Oversaw and spearheaded a project for adopting a new React UI component library, MUI, formerly Material-UI.
Web Developer2015 - 2020OpenEye Scientific Software
Technologies: Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Celery, Python 3, Django, Django ORM, Django REST Framework
- Transitioned to AWS Step Functions, a managed service, from using Simple Workflow Service to simplify the coordination of AWS resources and track the workflow state.
- Contributed to features that include large-scale computations, data visualizations, data analysis, file handling, results sharing, and project organization.
- Led the redesign of the platform’s SQL database model to improve scalability and performance.