Software Developer2019 - 2021Sonder USA
- Rewrote the support staff's internal application from scratch using React. Estimated time savings summed up to a yearly $400,000 worth of manual effort.
- Expedited the onboarding and project setup by 80 percent with a template for front-end projects.
- Added push notifications to the mobile app, helping around 1,000 daily users with hotel-like checkout.
- Maintained over 90 percent test coverage by educating and showing the importance of testing front-end applications.
Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Breather Products Inc.
Technologies: React, Jira, Contentful, TypeScript, Node.js
- Migrated the back-office software from Backbone to React, upgrading the UI and improving the efficiency of the support staff.
- Enhanced cooperation between design and development teams by contributing to a unified design language.
- Improved developer productivity with the Dockerization of custom front-end libraries.
Front-end Web Developer2016 - 2018Videri
- Maintained an internal application used to monitor thousands of screens worldwide.
- Mentored a QA team to lean on automation, reducing the manual tester headcount requirement from nine to four.
- Collaborated closely with the design team to develop a high-performance React and Redux for private client use.
Programmer2015 - 2016Beslogic
Technologies: C#, MySQL, AngularJS, Shopify
- Migrated a client's site to Shopify, enabling the company to rebrand fully.
- Integrated wireframes into a single-page application (SPA) using AngularJS and set up best practices for the team.
- Headed the team towards Agile methodologies and crafted a workflow to help juggle three projects between four developers.