Verified Expert in Engineering
Full-stack Software Developer
Inam is a full-stack engineer experienced with TypeScript, React, React Native, and Python. He designs and implements large-scale, high-performance applications and has delivered front-ends, complete design systems, and RESTful, GraphQL, and microservices back-ends. Inam rearchitected MVP React Native apps, launched Android and iOS apps, led development teams to build web (React) and mobile apps (React Native), and created a data-aggregator library for a crypto-exchange platform.
TypeScript, Node.js, React, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
The most amazing...
...product I've developed was a price aggregation system for a cryptocurrency platform with a data pipeline displayed on the front end in real-time.
Lead Full-stack Engineer
- Played a key role in transforming the MVP to a full-blown back end to handle large numbers of requests and built a layered architecture. Later, we started extracting several microservices from this monolith, creating a more robust system.
- Rearchitected the MVP React Native app into an MVC architecture, making the codebase reusable and extensible to support features. I also started the development of our components library for the mobile app and helped launch both Android and iOS apps.
- Introduced several engineering best practices in the team, such as defining a code-review process, CI-CD pipelines for running tests, and automatically catching lint issues. Additionally, I helped teams build RFCs before starting development.
- Led a team of six engineers to build their React Native mobile apps for iOS and Android that cover complex features, such as personalized feed, global search, complex navigation flows of user profiles, and onboarding of new users.
- Led the initiative to bring speed and performance to job case apps by architecting an efficient data structure for global storage and implemented several rendering/navigation optimization techniques to double the performance of the native apps.
- Headed seven engineers to migrate an old web app from ROR to React. Reused global storage architecture from the RN app and built all major features. Used a gradual roll-out approach to redirect traffic to the React app on a feature-by-feature basis.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Led two development teams to build web (React) and mobile apps (React Native) for a US startup with a large volume of data for a social network. It involved a lot of performance optimizations to fine-tune apps for handling large data renders. Client: Jobcase.
- Built ETL pipelines and a real-time data-aggregator library for the client's crypto-exchange platform. As a senior full-stack engineer, Contributed to their in-house design system and components library. Client: Nomisma.io.
- Developed a full-stack web application for the reservation system of flights and trains to handle thousands of transactions per second. Handled many integrations with 3Ps for data fetching and payments processing. Client: Sastaticket.pk.
- Served as the Java back-end engineer contributing to a core feature while leading a large-scale code migration to a new Java framework, resulting in highly maintainable modules. Client: TenMarks.
Senior Fullstack Engineer
- Built an ETL pipeline using Node.js and Python in order to aggregate data-points from different sources and made them available for frontend clients in realtime for their crypto exchange.
- I built a generic UI components library (for common & complex components) with Storybooks & TypeScript. This helped reduce boilerplate in frontend clients and provided a central documented resource for their components.
- Implemented a generic, highly-scalable and replicable architecture for creating any front-end app - to help them streamlined tech-stack. Implemented a whole suite of integration test(s) using Jest to fully cover and test their codebase.
Nomisma Price Aggregator
Jobcase Web and Mobile Apps
React Native, Express.js, Next.js, Material UI, Redux, Jest
Node.js, React, REST APIs
Back-end, Joi, Web Applications, Web Development, Full-stack, Leadership, APIs, CI/CD Pipelines, TypeORM, Storybook, WebSockets
Firebase, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Databases, MongoDB, Redis
Webpack 3, Git
REST, Testing, DevOps
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Lahore University of Management Sciences - Lahore, Pakistan
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring