Senior Java/Salesforce Developer, Team Lead2013 - PRESENTaMind Solutions
Technologies: Apex, MySQL, Angular, Spring, Java
- Developed a framework that could consume popular business solutions(Salesforce, Siebel) data, and dynamically create mobile apps, based on configuration. Configuration was done in web admin module which my team and I created using Spring/AngularJS.
- Served as a team lead responsible for architecture and solving challenges we faced along the way.
Architect/Senior Developer2018 - 2019Video Streaming Website - Personal Project
Technologies: MEAN Stack
- Developed a video streaming web page, similar to chat-roulette.
- Oversaw overall architecture.
- Implemented advanced anti fraud system.
- Implemented credit card payments and subscriptions.
Business Analyst2011 - 2013TBC Bank
Technologies: Atlassian Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Office
- Managed the bank mobile channels (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, PDA banking).
- Wrote technical/requirement documentation for developers, lead the testing, delivery, and deployment process.
Intern2011 - 2011Facebook Inc.
Technologies: C++, PHP
- Contributed to the finance team.
Senior Developer2010 - 2011LEPL Service Agency Of Ministry Of Finance Georgia
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#
- Contributed to development of “Treasury Management Software”. It was responsible for managing government funds and transferring them to government organizations (schools, hospitals, other ministries, etc).
Senior Developer2009 - 2010Aldagi BCI
Technologies: Firebird, DevExpress, C#
- Developed the “Health Insurance Managing Software” and “Database Synchronization Service."
- Wrote business modules (invoices, agreements, etc.) and synchronized databases with other service centers.
Developer2008 - 2009Peoples Bank
Technologies: MySQL, PHP
- Contributed to development of the “Bill payments software." Collected requests from the bank manager, created the technical design, and split the work among developers and myself. Development was done in PHP5/MySQL.
- Developed an internal website for editing mySql data, which had a functionality to define user permissions on field level.
Developer2006 - 2007BTA Silk Road Bank
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, C#
- Developed additional modules for the banking system using C#/.Net framework.
- Developed a “Loan Module” to calculate all the terms of payment and ran automatic debit on the client accounts when it had enough credit on it.
- Developed a “Standing Order Module” for automatic payment request from the client’s bank. During this project I was able to explore the .Net framework in depth in order to optimize the development I was in charge of.