HTML5 Developer in Ogden, UT, United States
President, Research Scientist2015 - PRESENTNyrix
- Built resource management software for supercomputers using C++ and Node.js.
- Developed the artificial intelligence for a tennis-playing robot.
- Built an additive speech synthesizer and a new cognitive architecture.
- Developed a flexible CMS for HTML5 web authoring.
Full-stack Developer | Data Scientist2017 - 2018Akua, Inc.
Technologies: RabbitMQ, Node.js, MongoDB, React, GraphQL, Leaflet, ECharts
- Built a real-time IoT queueing and data processing system.
- Acted as the lead developer of the UI/UX design development of a web application to view IoT data.
- Built a customized administration suite to view and manage the web application data.
- Developed algorithms to filter and analyze IoT data using sensor fusion, statistics, and machine learning.
Pipeline Engineer | Effects Artist2014 - 2015Brigham Young University
Technologies: Node.js, Python, C++, Houdini
- Set up and managed a computing cluster for 3D rendering.
- Developed new software tools in Node.js for managing the render farm.
- Wrote a snow simulation plugin in C++ for Houdini to do snow effects in a short film.
System Administrator2014 - 2015Solo Effects
- Managed the Debian web server for company projects.
- Built web-based authentication module using LDAP and PAM.
- Designed a new web-based dashboard for employees.
- Developed an efficient method for dynamically displaying server content in a tiled design.
- Developed a bookmarklet to extract relevant content from web pages.
Electrical Engineering Intern2012 - 2012Kimberly Clark Corporation
Technologies: Control Logix, Wonderware
- Optimized the compressed error usage in diaper machines.
- Wrote several HMI screens for diaper machines.
- Performed the electrical support—primarily using Control Logix.
- Snow Simulation (Development)https://github.com/Azmisov/snow
This implements a technical paper for material-point-method snow simulation. It is written in C++ and employs OpenGL, Eigen, FreeImage, and Houdini.
- Speed Reading Web App (Development)http://www.nyrix.com/shun/
The application helps you learn to speed-read books. It darkens text you should be reading to keep up with your target WPM.
- Flowcharts Web App (Development)http://www.nyrix.com/flowcharts/
This application is used to create flowcharts for organizing textual information. It integrates with Google Drive and uses IndexedDB for local content.
- Racko AI (Development)https://github.com/Azmisov/racko-ai/blob/master/FinalReport.pdf
This project is a collection of artificial intelligence for playing the card game Racko. I developed an AI that is competitive with human players—using deep learning and temporal difference learning. I also created a game UI in Java.
FrameworksExpress.js, Swing, Angular, AngularJS, OpenCL
Libraries/APIsReact, GLFW, HTML5 Canvas, Eigen, Jsoup, OpenMP, Node.js, jQuery, Pthreads, Flickr API, PyQt, OpenCV, Blender Scripting API, OpenGL, FFmpeg, Facebook API, Google API
ToolsBlender, Geany, Gimp, Shell, Houdini
ParadigmsProcedural Programming, Functional Programming, Concurrent Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
PlatformsApache2, Linux, Web, NetBeans, WordPress
StorageSQLite, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, IndexedDB
OtherAlgorithms, Machine Learning, Convolutional Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Simulated Annealing, Deep Learning, Parsers, Distributed Computing, User Interface (UI), Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms, Mathematical Modeling, Data Structures, MSP430, Physics Simulation, Regression Models, LDAP, Sensor Fusion, Markov Model
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Animation Emphasis with a minor in Logic2011 - 2015Brigham Young University - Provo UT, USA