Front-end Developer2018 - 2019Densify
Technologies: React, Redux, GraphQL, TypeScript, Electron.js, Cypress, Jest, RESTful API, SPA
- Upgraded an old version of a React/Redux app to the latest version in a way that all the components are strongly typed function components using React Hooks APIs, TypeScript, Context API, and GraphQL.
- Developed a customer service app integrating Firebase real-time database and Firestore with React, Redux, and TypeScript styled with Bootstrap and SCSS.
- Optimized the performance of a React app by analyzing the issues, and downsizing the bundle by half.
- Built out reusable and modular components like Layouts, Forms, and Modals that are shared across the app using React Hooks, Tailwind, and Emotion.
- Wrote unit and E2E tests for React components and apps using Jest, Enzyme, and Cypress.
- Ported the React web app to Desktop apps compatible with macOS, Linux, and Windows 7+ using Electron.js.
- Contributed to building an internal workforce management system to be mobile responsive and PWA using Angular.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Edquity
Technologies: React, React Native, Redux, Django, Knex.js, Objection.js, MySQL
- Worked on the landing page implementing beautiful layouts that work across all devices using React/React Native.
- Translated wireframe designs to pixel-perfect React/React native components with smooth animations using Lottie and Spring.
- Developed a React Native app for students from scratch to MVP and production utilizing Redux, GraphQL, and Realm - offline storage.
- Developed the back-end APIs based on microservice architecture using Node.js/Express.js, Django/DRF integrating with Firebase services.
- Wrote the scripts and built CI/CD for deploying and maintaining the app on the AWS EC2 using CircleCI and docker.
- Refactored and upgraded an existing Angular codebase to improve the performance and solve complex UX problems.
- Implemented reactive Angular components for subscribing to multiple data sources and showing the fetched data.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2016Demoflow
Technologies: React, Redux, jQuery, Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Mongoose, D3.js, AWS
- Created a methodology to gradually transition the legacy jQuery application to React/Redux.
- Developed a wide variety of SVG charts about complex statistical data with smooth animations that were powered by React and D3.js.
- Revised an existing data querying mechanism to use MongoDB's data aggregation pipelines.
- Implemented a notification system using AWS Lambda, SQS, and SNS.
- Worked on building back-end RESTful APIs for searching and scheduling presentations in Node.js/Express.js.
Web Developer2012 - 2014Computime Group, Limited
Technologies: AngularJS, jQuery, AWS SES, AWS S3, Google Maps API
- Implemented an eCommerce app based on the MEAN stack integrating with Stripe payment for subscriptions.
- Developed a mailing product that leverages AWS SES, S3, and SNS.
- Displayed current and upcoming deals on the map using the Google Maps API.