Verified Expert in Engineering
Jeff is a senior full-stack developer with over five years of experience. He specializes in clean coding practices, thoughtful refactoring, and code reusability. Jeff has worked on many high-volume applications, creating optimal algorithms for the best performance and data flow.
JetBrains Rider, Slack, Jira, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed was a user-defined geographical container with custom rule sets and a high flow of incoming data that my algorithm sorted.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Created channels that ingest location data and send it to appropriate clients in SignalR.
- Created a chat scrubber for internal and external IRC clients.
- Implemented custom reverse geocoding from any grid coordinate.
- Converted the whole application from the .NET Framework to .NET 6.
- Received the top secret security clearance with the United States.
Senior Full-stack Engineer | Freelance
- Developed reusable logic for creating complex queries with language-integrated query (LINQ).
- Completed a registration process by sorting out complex business rules.
- Cleaned up a lot of duplicate code and made reusable classes for accuracy and ease of future changes.
- Added the language translating ability so users from different countries can use the application.
- Helped construct the login and authentication process.
- Added the business logic for customers and cleaners pages with scheduling.
- Added custom reusable classes for rendering data in the code behind and sending responsive tables to the client.
- Created dynamic code that could change based on the client and their needs. Tested the application thoroughly for all use cases and all browsers.
- Added email pipelines with SendGrid to communicate for appointments.
- Wrote efficient stored procedures for standard CRUD operations and paging data.
- Boosted sales from $70,000 in 2014 to over $200,000 in 2015.
- Reduced cost of supplies by 20% by negotiating with vendors.
- Perfected the most efficient strategies for the timely completion of projects from start to finish while enforcing deadlines and keeping company costs at a minimum.
Government App for Tracking Committees and Lobbyist Activityhttps://denver.maplight.com/public
Geospatial Tracking App
Cleaning Company CRM Apphttps://www.cleanetto.com/
.NET Core, Angular, ASP.NET, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET 4, Entity Framework Core, ADO.NET, Django, Bootstrap, Selenium
Web API, Entity Framework, SignalR, LINQ, Twitter API, React, REST APIs, AngularUI, jQuery
Back-end Architecture, MVC Design, Model View Controller (MVC), REST, Scrum, Microservices
APIs, Back-end, .NET 6, Full-stack, Web MVC, Single-page Applications (SPA), Web Applications, API Integration, RESTful Services, Microsoft Stack, Front-end, Localization, Integration, Performance, IRC, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Sales, Standard Operating Procedures Development, Negotiation, Search Engines, Search, CI/CD Pipelines, Architecture
JetBrains Rider, LINQ to SQL, Jira, SendGrid, Microsoft Visual Studio, Solr, RabbitMQ, Slack, Visual Studio, Apache Solr, Angular CLI
Twilio, Apache Kafka, Docker, Azure
Microsoft SQL Server, Web Forms, NoSQL