Verified Expert in Engineering
Digital Marketing Developer
Jerico is a full-time web development consultant with in-depth expertise in front-end web development and WordPress platform. He takes pride in being proactive by focusing on business value and getting things done on time. His baseline for delivering products is that it must have a good user experience for the client and the people using it.
Git, Vim Text Editor, PhpStorm, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've made was a browser-based app called Scene Creator where a traffic officer can illustrate what happened in an accident, built using HTML5 Canvas.
Web Development Consultant
- Provided technical expertise on web development-related projects for private and government organizations.
- Planned, coordinated, and handled from end-to-end product implementation.
Senior Full-stack Web Developer
- Supported our in-house SaaS offering. It's built on AngularJS and .NET tech stack. It is used by more than 300,000 registered users.
- Managed servers of our whole technology stack; it's a mix of Windows and Linux machines.
- Composed maintenance scripts to minimize downtime.
- Built internal tools to help support our existing clients. This included building a custom Outlook plugin to further utilize our SaaS offering.
- Created landing pages for clients with a short amount of turnaround time.
- Developed membership sites from the ground up that's integrated with the client's CRM.
- Ran Facebook Ads to funnel traffic to a client's landing page.
- Gathered and comprehended business requirements and its translation to technical specifications.
- Scoped the project, provided recommendations, and did the actual implementation of the software itself.
Senior PHP/WordPress Developer
- Handled the full-stack development of Design Fluent’s client websites.
- Converted complex designs to a fully-functional WordPress site that can be handed-over to the client.
- Developed custom plugins and functionalities as required by the project.
Senior Front-end Web Developer
- Developed the front end of Larventech's in-house products.
- Coded the product itself, accompanied by its landing pages and newsletters.
- Collaborated closely with back-end developers and designers to implement functionalities across multiple products.
IntakeZen's Scene Creator
PH-EITI Contracts Portal
WordPress API, HTML5 Canvas, jQuery, React
Apache, HubSpot COS, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Memberium, PhpStorm, Adobe Photoshop, Vim Text Editor, Git, WPML, Infusionsoft, Stylus, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Google Analytics
WooCommerce, Apache2, WordPress, Shopify, Linux, MacOS, Kajabi
WP Engine, MySQL
WordPress Plugins, Learning Management Systems (LMS), CSS3 Animation, Graphic Design, HubSpot, Digital Marketing, Front-end, System Administration, Ads, Google Tag Manager
Laravel, AngularJS, .NET, Divi
Data Science, Agile Software Development
Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia Arts
Mapúa Institute of Technology - Manila, Philippines
Eskwelabs Data Science Fellow