The most amazing...
...code I've written was to solve a complicated linking problem on my own for which no answer was available through Google.
User Experience Developer
Geniux Consulting GmbH
- Developed small-scale products for a number of clients.
- Focused on applications that run on mobile devices or have a touch component.
- Oversaw DevOps tasks, such as continuous integration with Jenkins and creating easy-to-use build and deployment processes.
- Created the architecture for the server back-end.
- Was responsible for UI development using CSS, Bootstrap, and LESS.
- Provided APIs and libraries for other developers to use.
Mobile Game Developer (Self-employed)
- Created the first prototype using Objective-C and Sparrow.
- Implemented tutorial mechanics for the game.
Software Engineer (Self-employed)
- Developed the initial version of the company's flagship product for iOS platforms using Objective-C and CocoaTouch.
Sparrow iOS Game Framework Beginner's Guidehttp://www.packtpub.com/sparrow-ios-game-framework-beginners-guide/book
Sparrow iOS Game Framework Beginner's Guide aims to teach a complete overview on how to develop a mobile game for iOS using Objective-C as the programming language and the Sparrow game framework. Instead of teaching concepts separately, this book will take a methodical approach, taking you through the development of an entire game using Sparrow's powerful framework.
Irrlicht 1.7 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide
Irrlicht 1.7 Realtime 3D Engine Beginner's Guide will teach you to master all that is required to create 2D and 3D applications using Irrlicht, beginning right from installation and proceeding step-by-step to deployment.
Beginning with installation, this book guides you through creating a basic template application, followed by meshes, overlays, and UI. You will then scan through data types, nodes, scenes, camera, lights, and particle systems. Finally, you will learn about some advanced concepts such as handling data, files, and shaders, followed by the last stage – deployment.
This book is a step-by-step guide to Irrlicht that starts at an easy level for beginners and then gradually works to more advanced topics through clear code examples and a number of demos that illustrate theoretical concepts.
React Amsterdam: React for Game Developmenthttp://youtu.be/JaK-RrYPPRk
A Cold Dive into React Native (Tutorial for Beginners)
The Duel: React Native vs. Cordova
React.js Best Practices and Tips by Toptal Developers
React Native, Unity3D, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch
React, Node.js, jQuery, SDL, OpenGL, SFML, CocoaPods, jQuery UI
Grunt, GitLab, GitHub, Stylus, Babel, Karma, JSHint, Mocha, Webpack, Git, Aptana, Cinema 4D, WebStorm, Blender, Gulp
iOS, Windows, MacOS, Meteor, Android, Linux
Prototyping, Cordova, User Interface (UI)