CTO | Engineering Lead2020 - PRESENTEverloom
Technologies: React, Node.js, Express.js, AWS DynamoDB, AWS, Heroku, Semantic UI
- Defined the entire engineering process to development, deployment, hiring, and demo.
- Provided engineering, product, and release strategy consultation for company.
- Managed and mentored other junior developers, as well as delegated tasks and distributed teams.
Lead Senior Full-stack Engineer2020 - PRESENTPinkaloo
Technologies: React, Node.js, Flask, Python, GatsbyJS, CI/CD Pipelines, React Query, Redux
- Led internal projects for the creation of a development portal to facilitate API access, as well as the development of an embeddable widget to transport functionality.
- Acted as a full-stack engineer on the core project. Was responsible for the development of core features.
- Refactored React front end from Redux and Class components to React Query and functional components.
Engineering Consultant | Developer2021 - 2021Levade
Technologies: React Native, React Query, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Firebase Analytics, Node.js, CI/CD Pipelines
- Redesigned the whole internal engineering process for the company.
- Hired junior engineers and delegated tasks in line with their individual skills. Acted as a mentor, QA, and PR.
- Provided internal product, engineering, and release strategy consulting.
Engineering Consultant2020 - 2021Recover Athletics Inc.
Technologies: React Native, Node.js, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Consulting, Trello, Redux
- Provided improved development flow, and code assessment for existing application.
- Worked on development of React Native application with several microservice back ends.
- Provided mentorship for other developers and general software process consulting for company.
Engineering Project Lead2019 - 2021California Polytechnic State University
Technologies: Ionic 4, Angular, Node.js, Firebase
- Developed an equipment reservation and test-taking system for a state university engineering department to allow students and faculty to obtain the qualification and then reserve lab equipment.
- Built using GCP for the full environment while staying in standard with state regulations for software.
- Was responsible for managing, as well as building, the development process, deployment strategy, and product pipeline. As well as writing code for all aspects.
- Designed the first round of UI and UX for the product (and later contributed to the redesign).
Senior Front-end Engineer2020 - 2020Alius Health, LLC
Technologies: React, C#, GitLab, Redux
- Enhanced web design and responsiveness to create a more seamless user experience.
- Migrated front end to a mobile first implementation, through the creation of high fidelity mobile designs, as well as implementation.
- Upgraded deprecated packages to create a more modern application.
Mobile Engineer2020 - 2020Lyra Entertainment
Technologies: React Native, CI/CD Pipelines, Sagas, Redux, AudioKit
- Worked on the core listening functionality of the music streaming application.
- Created major features like playback, complex queue, and playlist management.
- Adjusted native iOS SDKs to suit personal needs, as well as hired and managed help for the Android side.
- Created deployment pipeline for internal testing and external release.
Mobile Engineer2020 - 2020Scionian
Technologies: React Native, Expo, Node.js, AWS, Docker, React
- Worked on the development of an AI assistant for the University of Southern California.
- Implemented development lifecycle flow for upgrading, deploying, and managing application.
- Split job over several months based on incoming requirements.
Senior Mobile Engineer2020 - 2020Open Tender
- Built a configurable app for individual sales to restaurants.
- Worked closely with product and design to ensure a flawless reproduction of the web version while also adjusting the design to accommodate mobile best practices.
Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020Spin Master
Technologies: GraphQL, Contentful, Node.js, Redux, React, GatsbyJS
- Hired to alleviate strain involved in creating middleware to connect the CMS (Contentful) and the front end (GatsbyJS) through a mapping Node.js server as well as to help develop the front end.
- Worked with a large team and coordinated over many sides of the project (front and back end, CMS, and DevOps).
- Worked on the major Spin Master account through the company ThrillWorks.
CTO | Lead Developer2019 - 2020Esports Fantasy
- Developed an app to target a community of gamers who enjoy fantasy sports, building a league-based system that runs real-time drafts, contests, and rankings for a community of gamers.
- Developed the architecture and MVP for the product singlehandedly.
- Brought product across the finish line, deployed it, and managed updates.
Engineering Project Lead2019 - 2020Dolby Laboratories
Technologies: Apigee, Markdown, KeyCloak, Jira, Node.js, GraphQL, GatsbyJS, React
- Built a marketing platform for a major enterprise using React and Gatsby.
- Created v1 as a solo lead developer, defining the stack and architecture. Built v2 with a team as a lead developer.
- Composed documentation using JAMstack and developed a portal to sell API usage using Apigee.
Lead Senior Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2020First Mark
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Figma, Sketch, GitLab CI/CD, AWS, Express.js, Node.js, Angular, Ionic
- Led and managed all matters of technology and development for the corporate SaaS company during time there.
- Built an Ionic-based mobile app using Ionic 4 and Angular 8, with a Node.js back end.
- Developed an Angular 8-based desktop app to govern content and users on an app.
- Create a billing system based on mobile and desktop usage and powered by Stripe,.
- Had a strong hand in the UI/UX and product design.
- Developed a system to manage time tracking and on boarding in the film industry.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Memory Beach
Technologies: CSV, Angular, Ionic, PHP
- Upgraded an existing project to the newest technology (upgraded framework dependencies that were nearly a decade old).
- Produced statistics and gleaned data from CSV sheets created by the content author.
- Improved the workflow and set up a development system while standardizing processes for future developers.
Lead Engineer2019 - 2019Grid Cell
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Handsontable, Google Maps API, LeafletJS, AWS, AWS DynamoDB, Ionic
- Built a product to help keep track of various hazards and information in buildings, while inspectors analyze a new building.
- Singlehandedly developed an MVP from start to finish.
- Produced a metric-based PDF data sheet from the in-app data using Handsontable.
Engineering Lead | Developer2019 - 2019Cvent
- Architected and developed an app for a large enterprise.
- Created a product that allows large gatherings of people to photograph, mark up, and edit images to be shared across several platforms (as Snapchat for companies).
- Conformed security standards to Cvent standards, and brought product across the finish line.
- Scaled out an old project base to enhance and finalize the project for an enterprise-level solution (Cvent).
- Took the project, which had been in a queue for several months, and brought it over the finish line with an effective delivery and deployment solution.
Ionic Mobile Developer2019 - 2019App Presser
Technologies: Sketch, Basecamp, Firebase, PHP, WordPress, Ionic 3, Ionic 4
- Developed Ionic mobile apps from start to finish.
- Took over Ionic mobile apps to bring them across the finish line.
- Worked in many small teams to deliver several products at the same time.
Lead Front-end Engineer2018 - 2019Gizer Gaming
Technologies: Node.js, PHP, Firebase, Angular, Ionic 3
- Developed the full application which hosted 10,000 users (from start to finish).
- Integrated Branch.io, OneSignal, SendGrid, and the full Firebase Suite.
- Built a full chat system and event feed.
- Was involved in the design implementation of the in-app currency and experience point system protected by Etherium.
- Collaborated intensely with UI/UX designers to implement a complex vision.
Lead Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2019Tally Interactive
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Firebase, Flask, Python, React, React Native
- Integrated a custom video call-in solution that was used to stream a five-person video call to a custom CDN.
- Managed a low-latency video stream, syncing it with live prompts.
- Produced a custom CDN to manipulate a video feed emitting from a client before redirecting it to popular streaming platforms with Nginx.
- Assisted with product management and UI/UX design.
- Managed the release for iOS and Android.
- Integrated Branch.io, OneSignal, SendGrid, and the full Firebase Suite.
Mobile Developer2018 - 2018Bcodescan Inc.
Technologies: Ionic 4, Node.js, iOS, Android
- Developed code scanning app and created repository of code data, and analytics for scanning.
- Deployed and managed updates for application, as well as UI design.
- Defined internal engineering process for managing code and other assets.
Software Developer2017 - 2018CAE, Inc.
Technologies: Swagger, AngularJS, C#
- Wrote the full documentation for a brand new system.
- Built out full features (from start to finish) including the front end, back end, swagger file updates, and dependency management on a complex existing system.
- Worked with multithreading in C#.