Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...thing I've built recently is a smart CRM system for a major VC that automatically updates itself via the LinkedIn API.
Owner and Developer
Drastik by Design
- Grew client base through pixel-perfect code & a superior environment/platform.
- Built strong, scalable infrastructure.
- Developed several custom modules that proved reusable due to a 'best-practices' & endpoint-configurable style of programming.
- Prepared demonstrations & webinars.
- Taught clients how to operate CiviCRM & administer site content & configurations.
- Conducted regular server maintenance, upgrades & repairs.
- Built a self-sustaining platform that deploys Drupal sites with CiviCRM installed & configured as well as other settings after a customer makes a purchase on site.
- Start-to-finish site & server application deployment.
- Coded our own on-site domain registration application.
Responsive Menus (Drupal module)
From the module description: "Just give me a CSS selector of your menu and I will make it mobile friendly (when the time is right)."
jQuery Raty (Star Rating) Widgets
Feeds HTTPFetcher AA (Drupal module)
built this right as CiviCRM 4.2 was coming out, which changed many things about how CiviCRM extensions were
made (new features, not backwards compatible), so I released 3 versions of this, instead of just the 1 the client
requested (4.1). I made a 3.4 - 4.1 version, 4.2, as well as packaging the 'source' version for any version. Over
50 actively using this since August 21st! http://civicrm.org/extensions/stripe-payment-processor
CiviCRM USAePay & USAePay ACH
CiviCRM Honor Profile
Nano, Android SDK, Unity3D, Prototype Framework, Qt, Zend Framework
jQuery, Google Maps, Stripe, Authorize.net, Google API, Modernizr
Google Analytics, Sublime Text, PuTTY, Zend Studio, Apache, FogBugz, Asana, Eclipse IDE, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Basecamp, NGINX, Jira, VirtualBox, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Vim Text Editor, Vagrant
Ubuntu Linux, Drupal, Drupal 7, Linux RHEL/CentOS, Linux, LAMP, CiviCRM, Ubuntu, Drupal 6, NetBeans, Windows, Android, Kubuntu Linux, WordPress, MacOS
MySQL, Memcached, MariaDB
eCommerce, GitFlow, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Content Management Systems (CMS), Zen Cart, Merb, Data Analysis, Front-end Development, Unix Shell Scripting, Ajax, OAuth, Data Visualization, IIS
Agile Software Development