PHP Developer in Springfield, MO, United States
Owner and Developer2010 - PRESENTDrastik by Design
- Grew client base through pixel-perfect code & a superior environment/platform.
- Built strong, scalable infrastructure.
- Developed several custom modules that proved reusable due to a 'best-practices' & endpoint-configurable style of programming.
Lead Developer2009 - 2011Donor Depot
Technologies: Drupal, CiviCRM
- Prepared demonstrations & webinars.
- Taught clients how to operate CiviCRM & administer site content & configurations.
- Conducted regular server maintenance, upgrades & repairs.
- Built a self-sustaining platform that deploys Drupal sites with CiviCRM installed & configured as well as other settings after a customer makes a purchase on site.
Developer2009 - 2010Exceptual Technologies
- Start-to-finish site & server application deployment.
- Coded our own on-site domain registration application.
- Responsive Menus (Drupal module) (Development)
Over 50,000 downloads puts this as one of the fastest spreading and most-used modules on drupal.org!
From the module description: "Just give me a CSS selector of your menu and I will make it mobile friendly (when the time is right)."
- jQuery Raty (Star Rating) Widgets (Development)
Raty is designed to be an immediate, zero-config option to either output any numeric field as 'stars' or use an interactive stars widget as a field input widget (including Views exposed filters!).
- VieleRETS (Development)
Massive project for real estate sites. Features: unpacks a content type with all fields required to accurately describe a property, field mapper (from RETS to Drupal content type), ability to import from CSV, XML, or RDB (automatically during cron & highly configurable), property alert settings for users, & many more features.
- Feeds HTTPFetcher AA (Drupal module) (Development)
This module provides support for advanced authentication mechanisms using the Drupal Feeds module.
- CiviCRM Stripe (Development)http://civicrm.org/extensions/stripe-payment-processor
ayment Processor integration for Stripe (http://stripe.com) into CiviCRM (http://civicrm.org). I
built this right as CiviCRM 4.2 was coming out, which changed many things about how CiviCRM extensions were
made (new features, not backwards compatible), so I released 3 versions of this, instead of just the 1 the client
requested (4.1). I made a 3.4 - 4.1 version, 4.2, as well as packaging the 'source' version for any version. Over
50 actively using this since August 21st! http://civicrm.org/extensions/stripe-payment-processor
- CiviCRM USAePay & USAePay ACH (Development)
Activates & configures settings for USAePay as a payment gateway inside CRM. ACH module adds ACH / Direct deposit payment option to the methods of payment available.
- CiviCRM DataTrans (Development)
Payment Processor integration for DataTrans (http://www.datatrans.ch/ ) into CiviCRM (http://civicrm.org). Similar to Stripe, I produced a 4.1 & 4.2 version of the extension/module.
- CiviCRM Honor Profile (Development)
Module to allow profiles to be embedded inside the reserved (Honor Memorial) section of CiviCRM contribute forms.
- Drastik Invoicing (Development)
A pet project, DI was created to easily create invoices & send out a PDF & link to pay all from the comfort of a Drupal site.
FrameworksNano, Android SDK, Unity3D, Prototype Framework, Qt, Zend Framework
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Google Maps, Stripe, Authorize.Net, Google API, Modernizr
ToolsGoogle Analytics, Sublime Text, PuTTY, Zend Studio, Apache, FogBugz, Asana, Eclipse IDE, Git Flow, Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, Basecamp, Nginx, Jira, VirtualBox, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Vim Text Editor, Vagrant
PlatformsUbuntu Linux, Drupal, Drupal 7, Linux RHEL/CentOS, Linux, LAMP, CiviCRM, Ubuntu, Drupal 6, NetBeans, Windows, Android, Kubuntu Linux
StorageMySQL, Memcached, MariaDB
OthereCommerce, Unix Shell Scripting, Ajax, OAuth, Security, Data Visualization, IIS
ParadigmsAgile Software Development