- Co-Founder, CTOHomible, Ltd.2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Scala, Java 8, Play Framework, Spring Framework, Angular
- Organized the development team.
- Designed the architecture and data extraction.
- Helped define user stories.
- Senior Software EngeniierBig Room Studios2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Hibernate, Postgres, Angular
- Developed the back-end and front-end.
- Senior Software EngineerToptal2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL
- Worked with a variety of technologies, including Amazon EC2, Java, Java 8, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, and REST.
- Senior Software EngineerReversing Labs2013 - 2015
Technologies: Python, Vertica Database, Vagrant, Jasper Reports Server, Jasper Reports Studio
- Collected malware and goodware samples from various providers.
- Managed various services for Vertica logging. Logging all collected events about samples into the Vertica analytic database for later processing.
- Created daily reports of running services based on the Vertical Analytics database. Aggregated all vertical data after collection, allowing daily reports to be easily fetched.
- Worked on an aggregation service managing analytical data and making daily aggregations.
- Created reports using Jasper Reports. Worked on a Jasper Reports Server for managing created reports.
- Senior Software EngineerOradian2013 - 2014
- Worked on the architecture design of the Instafin microfinance product. Created modular application parts that can easily be decoupled.
- Worked on the architecture design and application development of the Instafin microfinance product. Provided real solutions to technology problems facing financial service providers.
- Handled back-end development of the Instafin application. Developed the back-end using Scala.
- Managed Launch and Learn sessions twice a week for developers to discuss clean code, best practices, and code improvement-related techniques.
- Medium Software EngineerPayPal2011 - 2013
Technologies: Java, Scala, Play Framework, Spring Framework, MongoDB, MySQL, Memcached, JIRA, Planning Poker
- Worked on an Ebay Lifestyle deals project allowing multiple providers to list offers, deals, and coupons on eBay. Allowed eBay users to buy their deals and receive coupon codes within minutes on their eBay accounts.
- Allowed multiple providers to list their offers on eBay.
- Developed a network project, aggregating offers from multiple providers (Entertainment, Signpost, Zozi, Crowd savings, Living Social, Juice in the City, and more).
- Supported offers through PayPal services.
- Hunted exceptions, checking all services using app health tools.
- Junior Software EngineerWhere, Inc.2010 - 2011
Technologies: Java, RMI, Spring Framework, MVC, MongoDB, MySQL, Memcached, Akamai, JIRA, Planning Poker
- Worked on a campaign manager administration tool responsible for managing campaigns in the Where Advertising Network and synchronizing between ad servers working on multiple publisher networks.
- Worked on the Where advertisement server, creating banners serving end users.
- Managed release cycles of the campaign manager application.
- Located and corrected bugs in the app.
- Student Co-opLarus d.o.o.2007 - 2009
- Created a room master system for controlling hotel rooms.
- Developed a hotel SOS system.
- Designed a system for my Master's Thesis for control of a touchscreen with 240x128 resolution, using an 8-bit Toshiba T6963C processor.
- Soldered hardware.
- Programmed in C.