Verified Expert in Engineering
Joško is a .NET developer with over five years of hands-on experience, including building back-end solutions hosted on Azure, working with the .NET Web API, and using Azure functions, Blob storage, and IoT Hub. He has been working as a full-stack developer using Knockout.js, Next.js, and Vue. Joško has experience working as a Xamarin.Forms developer on several enterprise-level projects. He is also comfortable using Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Azure DevOps.
C#, Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin, Azure, .NET Core, Next.js, React
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a smart-lock system. It combined mobile, back end, web, and a full IoT solution, including hardware.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Worked as senior front-end developer using React.
- Created a ticket-selling application for events called TicketSesh. https://www.ticketsesh.com/.
- Worked in a team of developers following scrum practices and used GitHub for code.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Worked on the full-stack application with an extensive team of more than 20 engineers, QA, and other staff.
- Helped junior teammates in my team with their tasks and guided them when needed.
- Planned new features implementation on the technical side.
- Wrote new and refactored old stored procedures on the database.
Steady Platform, Inc
- Created a fintech application for handling cash grants from start to finish in a team with a team lead, front-end engineer, project manager, and designer.
- Dockerized and created CI/CD scripts to publish back and front-end apps to the client's Kubernetes cluster.
- Integrated with the client's other services using the Apache Kafka messaging system.
Back-end Developer (C# and Azure)
Mgt Marketing LLC
- Refactored and optimized a .NET API project for a social media network and deployed it to Azure.
- Improved the performance of several endpoints by over 200%.
- Added several new features, such as geolocation-based search using PostGIS.
Xamarin Mobile App Developer
Kalon Creative, LLC
- Created two cross platform Xamarin.Forms applications and released them to stores. The project was made reusable in a way that it has a generic core and adds new styles and specific features on top of it for every new app.
- Worked independently, reporting weekly to the project owner and proposing improvements in UI/UX design and app overall.
- Worked on an app that allowed users to upload their content or consume other published content, including documents, videos, music, etc.
- Developed a cross-platform application for iOS and Android all by myself with design and API provided by the client. One At a Time is available in Google Play and the iOS store and has over 10,000 downloads.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Worked on a large enterprise application in a team of six developers. Worked on all aspects including web front end, mobile, and back end.
- Used Jira for issue tracking and Azure DevOps for code.
- Worked on a large feature to handle reimbursements of users worldwide.
- Maintained a test coverage of more than 90% and often refactored older code to be able to test it thoroughly.
Little Code d.o.o.
- Worked remotely for over a year for the company's external European client in a group of 10 senior Xamarin developers of various nationalities.
- Developed several local projects, including a dating app, a garage management app, and a tour guide app, which showed local attractions and had an offline mode and synchronization. Covered the hardware, web front end, mobile side, back end, and so on.
- Published apps on Azure and mobile apps to the Google Play Store and App Store.
- Mentored younger colleagues and helped them with various issues.
- Created test releases for the application both manually and using build pipelines.
- Reviewed colleagues' pull requests, participated in the planning, and often communicated with other departments while developing certain features.
Xamarin.Forms and .NET Developer
- Developed an MVP mobile application in Xamarin.Forms and a supporting API in .NET Core.
- Communicated with the client and UI/UX designers during the whole time.
- Hosted the back-end app on Azure and deployed it every few weeks for the client and other team members to review.
Tour Guide Application
I worked on the mobile, web front end, and back end.
I developed the UI to be generic in a way so that new apps with a similar UX and business rules could be quickly published with it.
Garage Management App
I worked on the IoT solution, back end, and mobile application. The application supported different user roles—including admin, parking owner, and user—with different authorization levels.
I developed this by myself before my first professional job. It was a polling application where users can create their own polls as well as answer polls created by other users. With this app, you can filter polls by user age, gender, and location.
Web App for Searching and Rating Handymen
This was done solely by me. I developed the front end in Next.js and the back end in .NET.
It's hosted in AWS and uses Amazon Cognito for authentication. I set up GitHub Actions to build and publish new Amazon ECS versions using Docker and ECR for image storage. The code can be shown if needed.
Fintech Application for Handling Cash Grants
Ticket Purchasing Applicationhttps://www.ticketsesh.com/
.NET Core, .NET, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, ASP.NET, Entity Framework Core, Knockout (Knockout.js), Nuxt.js, .NET 4, Redux, .NET 5, React Native, Material UI
REST APIs, React, API Development, LINQ, Vue, Entity Framework, AWS Amplify, Vue 2, Plaid API, Dwolla API
Git, Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Dapper, Amazon Cognito, Azure IoT Hub, Jenkins, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), AWS Fargate, Amazon CloudWatch, Azure App Service, Plaid
Xamarin, Azure, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Azure Functions, Android, iOS, Linux, Kubernetes, Mobile, AWS IoT, Mapbox
Xamarin.Forms, APIs, .NET 7, Full-stack, Cloud, Serverless, Cloud Services, Electronics, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Blob Storage, Fintech, RESTful Microservices, CI/CD Pipelines, API Integration, Containers, OpenID Connect (OIDC), OAuth, JSON REST APIs, Cash Flow
Azure DevOps, CQRS, Clean Architecture, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), B2C, B2B, DevOps, Kanban, Continuous Integration (CI)
SQLite, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, PostGIS, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon DynamoDB, NoSQL
Master's Degree in Electronics and Computer Engineering
University of Split, FESB - Split, Croatia
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
University of Split, FESB - Split, Croatia
High School Diploma in Mathematics and Computer Science
III. Gymnasium Split (MIOC) - Split, Croatia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring