Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTLazerPro (via Toptal)
- Created an administrative tool to deal with client records.
- Integrated with many different APIs to centralize information.
- Integrated with Zendesk to read and create tickets.
- Integrated with a billing system.
- Integrated with many new and legacy APIs.
- Created and centralized the messaging system (Postmark, Campaign Monitor, and Twilio).
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2018DanceBody (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Laravel, Linux Servers, MVC
- Created a promotion system where you can create promo codes to apply in different types of plans and give discounts in percentage or free days.
- Improved the payments process.
- Created a gift card selling system.
- Created a dynamic PDF generation for gift card purchases.
- Resolved security issues on the checkout.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Linnihan Foy Advertising (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Created an automated batch manager for ZIP file extraction and file upload.
- Worked with ZIP file extraction and corrupt file validation.
- Created an integration with eBizAutos API to upload pictures.
- Created real-time reports for the batch progress.
- Worked with parallel upload for faster batch process.
Senior Full-stack Developer2013 - 2017UOL Boacompra
- Developed an internal system for automated transaction analysis (anti-fraud).
- Developed more than ten different online payment integrations in five different countries (Trustly from Spain, Mangirkart from Turkey, IyziCollect from Turkey, and Banwire from Mexico, among others).
- Developed many internal/external RESTful APIs for requests/notifications.
- Developed an internal dashboard for best insourcing results.
- Developed a recurrent billing system for membership payments.
- Developed a web tracking system for funnel and target analysis.
- Worked with old frameworks and legacy systems (osCommerce, Tomato).
- Broke a monolithic application into a microservice-oriented one.
- Migrated old integrations for newest ones.
- Dealt with other teams from other cultures and languages using English (Turkey, Spain, Mexico, China).
- Led and consulted on technical projects for the team and the company.
- Trained and helped other junior developers with tech issues as well as Scrum and Agile processes.
- Worked on a new checkout system globally distributed on different data centers.
- Helped developers of the clients with doubts and issues about integration tools.
- Created an integration library in PHP for clients to use.
Full-stack Developer2010 - 2013Easypress
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, WordPress, ZendFramework, Linux Servers, MVC
- Created a CMS to multiple websites with different needs.
- Created generic configurable integration for many online payments, which users can start to sell just by adding their credentials.
- Created elaborate module-ready packages before "composer" was a thing.
- Created an online event management/ticket sales system.
- Improved communication skills from the need for dealing directly with clients.
- Created a light and fast eCommerce system which the user can employ to manage many stores.
- Configured many servers from different clients.
- Worked with many different integration types when REST was not yet a thing.
Web Developer2006 - 2010O Diário
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, WordPress, CMS
- Rebuilt an online newspaper website, improving speed, readability, and SEO.
- Created an internal system for the reporters, which could schedule interviews, research, and seasonal situations.
- Created an internal system for press ad administration with which clients could track hits and target.
- Developed an online ad system where people could purchase classified ads for the printed and online newspaper.
- Developed an internal ad administration system for the printed newspaper to organize pages and positions of the ads.
- Developed a system to create a newspaper style "flip page" directly from the finished PDF.
- Developed an online system where major clients could see the finished ad on the page before printing.
- Developed an internal system which checks possible issues on the PDF ad files uploaded by the clients to avoid printing problems.