- Senior Software ArchitectiQualify (via Toptal)2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, TypeScript, Firebase, MongoDB, Express, Socket.IO, REST, Redis
- Designed and maintained a REST API.
- Analyzed and hunted for memory leaks in Node.js.
- Implemented Redis and web sockets for notification support.
- Node.js DeveloperBeacinsight (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Node.js, MySQL, Express, Socket.IO, REST, Redis
- Created a REST API that supports business needs from scratch.
- Helped to define the business model and rules.
- Defined overall architecture and managed communications between different teams.
- Created a test suite for automating test execution on the API.
- Added real-time notifications capabilities with Socket.IO.
- Web Integrations SpecialistPremier Cellar (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Node.js, Express
- Created a Node.js application integrated between several WSDL API endpoints and with the client's CRM system.
- Created proper error management.
- Node.js DeveloperDaily Spot (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Node.js, Sails Framework, MySQL, Heroku
- Helped fix bugs on the API side.
- Analyzed performance of specific endpoints.
- Added several new features to the API.
- Senior Node.js ArchitectDeviget, LLC2013 - 2016
- Worked as an architect/team leader for the Viridislearning.com e-learning platform.
- Designed high level software.
- Developed core components.
- Managed projects.
- Created a framework for integration tests.
- Conducted technical interviews and coaching.
- Node.js/C# DeveloperMyFreeImplants (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Node.js, Socket.IO, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server
- Analyzed DB query performance.
- Refactored the existing Node.js chat system.
- Analyzed and fixed performance bottlenecks.
- Analyzed and fixed multithreading issues.
- Experienced Node Developer2PVentures Lab, Ltd. (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Node.js, Express, MySQL, AWS, Elasticsearch, Amazon SQS, Google Big Query, Google Data Store
- Created an SQS listener for processing data.
- Created Elasticsearch queries to support the analytics platform.
- Created a REST API to execute data to Google Big Query.
- Created Google Big Query queries.
- Created a queries cache in the Google Data Store.
- Senior .NET Architect, Technical LeaderHarriague & Asociados2008 - 2015
Technologies: .NET, Node.js
- Architected Intel ASDC's analytics service, catalog service, and recommendation engine as well as Gestar.NET (www.gestar.com).
- Led the development teams for Intel ASDC's analytics service, catalog service, and recommendation engine as well as Gestar.NET (www.gestar.com).
- Managed corporate training and provided instruction.
- Senior Software Engineer, Technical LeaderGlobant2007 - 2008
- Led technical projects for the Gulf Oil and 211me.com websites.
- Designed and developed applications for the tactical project group at a huge US financial company.
- Collaborated with the decision-making corporate architect group.
- Implemented a continuous integration system for a huge US financial company.
- Senior Software EngineerEDS2007 - 2007
Technologies: Java, Apache Geronimo, Unix, IBM WebSphere, JSP, AJAX, NUnit
- Handled critical issues for a Win32 Java application.
- Defined configuration management and software development processes.
- Developed a worldwide ticket booking application for American Airlines.
- Designed and maintained enhancements.
- Technical Leader, Software EngineerMotorola2004 - 2007
Technologies: .NET, Java
- Led technical efforts for the Motorola CAD program (.NET technology).
- Provided technical support for team members.
- Defined a configuration management process for the Motorola CAD program.
- Designed and maintained software.
- Created a SAS program with AVL and telemetry software.
- Software Engineer, Technical LeaderHarriague & Asociados2002 - 2004
Technologies: Visual Basic 6, .NET
- Led projects, designed, and developed software for Aguas Cordobesas S.A. (Visual Basic 6.0 and .NET Framework 1.1).
- Provided on-site development and maintenance for a .NET web application and several Visual Basic Win32 applications.
- Led technical projects and designed/developed software for Tarjeta Naranja SRL (.NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0, Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, and ASP.NET).
- Developed the Alertas.NET client/server application for handling alarm devices.
- Created DFinder.NET, a web query designed to access corporate databases using .NET Framework 1.1 with SQL Server 2000 (300 users). Handled database and software design, implementation, and maintenance.