Senior Software Architect2017 - PRESENTiQualify (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, TypeScript, Firebase, MongoDB, Express, Socket.IO, REST, Redis
- Designed and maintained a REST API.
- Analyzed and hunted for memory leaks in Node.js.
- Implemented Redis and websockets for notification support.
Node.js Developer2018 - 2019TipTapGo, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL
- Created several REST APIs to support different client applications.
Node.js Developer2016 - 2017Beacinsight (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, MySQL, Express, Socket.IO, REST, Redis
- Created a REST API that supports business needs from scratch.
- Helped to define the business model and rules.
- Defined overall architecture and managed communications between different teams.
- Created a test suite for automating test execution on the API.
- Added real-time notifications capabilities with Socket.IO.
Web Integrations Specialist2016 - 2017Premier Cellar (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Express
- Created a Node.js application integrated between several WSDL API endpoints and with the client's CRM system.
- Created proper error management.
Node.js Developer2016 - 2016Daily Spot (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Sails Framework, MySQL, Heroku
- Helped fix bugs on the API side.
- Analyzed performance of specific endpoints.
- Added several new features to the API.
Senior Node.js Architect2013 - 2016Deviget, LLC
- Worked as an architect/team leader for the Viridislearning.com e-learning platform.
- Designed high level software.
- Developed core components.
- Managed projects.
- Created a framework for integration tests.
- Conducted technical interviews and coaching.
Node.js/C# Developer2015 - 2015MyFreeImplants (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Socket.IO, C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server
- Analyzed DB query performance.
- Refactored the existing Node.js chat system.
- Analyzed and fixed performance bottlenecks.
- Analyzed and fixed multithreading issues.
Experienced Node Developer2015 - 20152PVentures Lab, Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Express, MySQL, AWS, Elasticsearch, Amazon SQS, Google Big Query, Google Data Store
- Created an SQS listener for processing data.
- Created Elasticsearch queries to support the analytics platform.
- Created a REST API to execute data to Google Big Query.
- Created Google Big Query queries.
- Created a queries cache in the Google Data Store.
Senior .NET Architect, Technical Leader2008 - 2015Harriague & Asociados
Technologies: .NET, Node.js
- Architected Intel ASDC's analytics service, catalog service, and recommendation engine as well as Gestar.NET (www.gestar.com).
- Led the development teams for Intel ASDC's analytics service, catalog service, and recommendation engine as well as Gestar.NET (www.gestar.com).
- Managed corporate training and provided instruction.
Senior Software Engineer, Technical Leader2007 - 2008Globant
- Led technical projects for the Gulf Oil and 211me.com websites.
- Designed and developed applications for the tactical project group at a huge US financial company.
- Collaborated with the decision-making corporate architect group.
- Implemented a continuous integration system for a huge US financial company.
Senior Software Engineer2007 - 2007EDS
Technologies: Java, Apache Geronimo, Unix, IBM WebSphere, JSP, AJAX, NUnit
- Handled critical issues for a Win32 Java application.
- Defined configuration management and software development processes.
- Developed a worldwide ticket booking application for American Airlines.
- Designed and maintained enhancements.
Technical Leader, Software Engineer2004 - 2007Motorola
Technologies: .NET, Java
- Led technical efforts for the Motorola CAD program (.NET technology).
- Provided technical support for team members.
- Defined a configuration management process for the Motorola CAD program.
- Designed and maintained software.
- Created a SAS program with AVL and telemetry software.
Software Engineer, Technical Leader2002 - 2004Harriague & Asociados
Technologies: Visual Basic 6, .NET
- Led projects, designed, and developed software for Aguas Cordobesas S.A. (Visual Basic 6.0 and .NET Framework 1.1).
- Provided on-site development and maintenance for a .NET web application and several Visual Basic Win32 applications.
- Led technical projects and designed/developed software for Tarjeta Naranja SRL (.NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0, Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, and ASP.NET).
- Developed the Alertas.NET client/server application for handling alarm devices.
- Created DFinder.NET, a web query designed to access corporate databases using .NET Framework 1.1 with SQL Server 2000 (300 users). Handled database and software design, implementation, and maintenance.