- Senior Node.js ArchitectDeviget LLC2013 - PRESENT
- Worked as an architect/team leader for the Viridislearning.com e-learning platform.
- Designed high level software.
- Developed core components.
- Managed projects.
- Created a framework for integration tests.
- Conducted technical interviews and couching.
- Senior .NET Architect, Technical LeaderHarriague & Asociados2008 - PRESENT
Technologies: .NET, Node.js
- Served as the architect and team leader for Intel ASDC's analytics service.
- Was the architect and team leader for Intel ASDC's catalog service.
- Worked as the architect and team leader for Intel ASDC's recommendation engine.
- Served as the corporate training manager and instructor.
- Was the architect/team leader for Gestar.NET (www.gestar.com).
- Senior Software Engineer, Technical LeaderGlobant2007 - 2008
- Was the technical leader for the Gulf Oil website project.
- Was the technical leader for the 211me.com website project.
- Designed and developed applications for the tactical project group at a huge US financial company.
- Was a member of the decision-making corporate architect group.
- Implemented a continuous integration system for a huge US financial company.
- Senior Software EngineerEDS2007 - 2007
Technologies: Java, Apache Geronimo, Unix, IBM WebSphere, JSP, AJAX, NUnit
- Handled critical issues for a Win32 Java application.
- Defined configuration management and software development processes.
- Developed a worldwide ticket booking application for American Airlines.
- Designed and maintained enhancements.
- Technical Leader, Software EngineerMotorola2004 - 2007
Technologies: .NET, Java
- Was the technical leader of the Motorola CAD program (.NET technology).
- Provided technical support for team members.
- Defined a configuration management process for the Motorola CAD program.
- Designed and maintained software.
- Created a SAS Program and AVL and telemetry software.
- Software Engineer, Technical LeaderHarriague & Asociados2002 - 2004
Technologies: Visual Basic 6, .NET
- Was a project leader, technical leader, software developer, and designer for Aguas Cordobesas S.A. (Visual Basic 6.0 and .NET Framework 1.1).
- Provided on-site development and maintenance for a .NET web application and several Visual Basic Win32 applications.
- Provided technical Leadership, software development, and software design for Tarjeta Naranja SRL (.NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0, Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, and ASP.NET).
- Developed the Alertas.NET client/server application for handling alarm devices.
- Created DFinder.NET, a web query designed to access corporate databases using .NET Framework 1.1 with SQL Server 2000 (300 users). Handled database and software design, implementation, and maintenance.