Instructor2019 - PRESENTAlura
Technologies: Python, Flask, Machine Learning, Data Science, Kubernetes, Docker, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Machine Learning Operations (MLOps), SQL, Google BigQuery
- Taught and developed courses in machine learning for digital marketing.
- Taught and developed courses in MLOps for machine learning and APIs.
- Taught and developed courses in image recognition with Twitter and Computer Vision API.
Assistant Professor2018 - PRESENTLive University
Technologies: Python, Data Science, Machine Learning, SQL, Google BigQuery
- Taught and developed courses in Python for machine learning.
- Taught and developed courses in Python for anomaly detection.
- Taught and developed courses in machine learning with Twitter and Facebook APIs.
Machine Learning Engineer2018 - 2020Boa Vista SCPC
Technologies: Python, PySpark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Apache Hive, Impala, Apache Kafka, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Apache Airflow, Machine Learning, Data Science, Credit Risk, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Functions, Machine Learning Operations (MLOps), SQL, Google BigQuery, Google Bigtable, Big Data Architecture, ETL, Data Engineering, AWS
- Designed and developed a centralized feature store platform for data science, capable of running thousands of machine learning features on a daily basis.
- Designed and developed a model deployment platform with GCP, which receives ten new machine learning models per month.
- Significantly improved the data science team's platform, software, and tools, resulting in 100% cloud-native technologies for machine learning.
- Migrated 100% of the analytics platform from on-premises to GCP.
Data Scientist2017 - 2018MuchMore
Technologies: Python, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360, Google Ads, Facebook, Flask, Anomaly Detection, Digital Marketing, Big Data, SQL, Google BigQuery, Big Data Architecture, ETL, Data Engineering
- Developed and implemented a data lake for centralizing all digital marketing data.
- Built an anomaly detection model to predict unusual behavior in product performance, resulting in millions of dollars in savings.
- Improved digital marketing sales by 200% by constantly creating new strategies and goals.
Warehouse Supervisor2015 - 2016Laticínios Vida
Technologies: Python, Excel VBA, Supply Chain, Business Intelligence (BI), SQL
- Implemented a business intelligence system for monthly sales reporting.
- Designed and analyzed a fractional factorial design experiment, which improved. a product bill of materials (BOM).
- Implemented a mobile app for customer orders, reducing the lead time on the invoicing process by 60%.
Supply Chain Intern2015 - 2015Mullinix Packages
Technologies: Excel VBA, Excel 2013, Six Sigma
- Reduced lead time in the SKU tracking process by 70%.
- Served as the Six Sigma team leader on the project to improve inventory accuracy.
- Served as the Six Sigma team leader on the overpull reduction project.
Computer Technician2012 - 2014Projeta Mídia Digital
Technologies: Computer Repair, Hardware Repair, Sales
- Doubled the company's overall sales in the first year.
- Researched, designed, and implemented two products: Digital Signage and Totem/Kiosk.
- Eliminated waste by improving processes and developing standard practices.
Computer Technician Intern2010 - 2010Laticínios Vida
Technologies: Excel VBA, Excel 2013, Supply Chain
- Created three control systems in Excel, which are still used today: hours worked, delivery control, and freight payment.
- Reduced the company's transport costs for small vehicles.
- Improved the delivery system by eliminating wasteful time and movement.