Verified Expert in Engineering
Kacper is a front-end mobile developer focusing on React and React Native technologies. He leverages them to create cross-platform applications. Furthermore, he is also a programming mentor and has participated in four different programming schools, has been part of over 100 different applications, cofounded Tricity's ReactUp meetup, and mentored more than 100 developers.
React Native, React, Node.js
The most amazing...
...app I've built is the Inscape Meditation App. It had tons of satisfying animations and features, including the Apple Watch integration featured by Apple.
Software Developer Technical Lead
- Created an application designed to help animals in difficult situations. This application is intended to serve as an emergency number when animals are hurt. The application is a pro bono project.
- Managed and introduced new developers to projects.
- Chose the technology stack and helper with the implementation of new functionalities.
Head of Delivery Center
- Managed the software delivery team in the company's Tri-City branch.
- Led a group of 20 people. Helped them resolve many technical and personal issues.
- Scaled the organization and managed to go from 4 to 22 people onboard.
- Performed code audits, code reviews, project estimations, and people evaluations.
- Made React, React Native, and Node.js applications in multiple industries, including finance, education, and eCommerce.
- Created the developer's comprehensive front-end course. Prepared and conducted lectures.
- Watched over the development of the sixteen-person groups. Introduced students to Scrum techniques. Took the role of PO for four groups of four.
- Wrote tasks on Jira. As a course supporter, helped solve the obstacles in the code encountered by the students.
- Checked homework assignments, prepared exams, and checked their knowledge.
- Helped students prepare for the first recruitment interviews.
- Organized training for external companies to improve their technical knowledge.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Created applications in React, React Native, and Node.js.
- Managed React Native specialization. Introduced React Native technology to the company and taught native developers.
- Recruited new programmers for the company. Co-organized the React'Up conference handled in the Tri-City.
- Organized a React course and mentored groups in many cities around Poland. Gave lectures, prepared exercises, and also checked students' homework.
- Helped to create materials like coding exercises, homework, and decks with slides.
- Helped students get their first job within a couple of weeks after finishing the course.
- Took care of mentoring front-end and full-stack developers.
- Wrote an entire full-stack course material that consisted of more than 1,000 pages of code explanations. Prepared exercises and projects on Git repositories.
- Had one-on-one meetings with students where he had a chance to discuss their code issues. Gave them feedback on what to improve and what's good.
- Created specialized business applications using Angular. Designed and created new components using HTML and CSS.
- Took care of and mentored new people coming to the team.
- Implemented many complex SaaS applications written in Angular.
Inscape Meditation Application
Carried out a Watch operating system app implementation mentioned on Apple's App Store. The app had tons of animations and was used by thousands of people worldwide.
Jay Shetty Geniushttps://jayshettygenius.com/mobile-app/
Its purpose is also to be a community hub to share thoughts and notes between the students.
We were asked to create a complex concept for the platform, including naming, visual identity, communication strategy, and the digital experience.
I created UI for the shop and admin panel and connected it to the API.
This was a very complex, low-level project that involved a lot of local network setup and working with real-world devices.
Magda Butrym Shophttps://www.magdabutrym.com/us
Online fashion store, luxury designer clothes, luxury fashion., and official fashion store. I was part of a React developers team, implemented shop website views according to designs, and connected them to the Shopify API.
React Native, Redux, Express.js, Next.js, Cypress, AngularJS
Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Remix.run, User Experience (UX)
Engineer's Degree in Automation, Robotics, and Control Systems
Gdańsk University of Technology - Gdańsk, Poland