President | CEO2001 - PRESENTICN Ventures
- Provided various services including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, deployment, hosting, maintenance on over 100 software applications over 30 years as a software developer.
- Performed administrative functions including accounting, office management, purchasing, asset management, and compliance.
- Hired, fired, interviewed, and evaluated employees, performed other HR tasks.
- Interfaced with customers, documented projects, built estimates, online and on-site training, customer support, and website/cloud hosting.
Senior Software Developer1998 - 2001PowerServe International, Inc.
Technologies: C, Classic ASP, SQL Server
- Designed and built several classic ASP applications with supporting SQL server databases for various clients, including company stores.
- Built the company's first content management system to dynamically build websites for end users.
- Developed a website for large real estate firm in GA/SC, including one of the first automated interfaces to a multiple listing service to keep property information up to date and current.
Senior Software Engineer and Consultant1994 - 1998Syntellect, Inc.
Technologies: C#, SQL Server
- Built a predictive algorithm and implemented several probability-distribution theories, for customer service phone calls to aid in scheduling, staffing and keeping CS personnel busy by minimizing downtime between calls.
- Worked with customers on the implementation and testing strategies for call centers.
- Collaborated with Syntellect employees on integration into other software products.
Software Developer1987 - 1994AT&T
Technologies: C, Oracle Database
- Served as the developer on a team that managed long-distance network trouble reports.
- Built C modules and developed/maintained interfaces between AT&T hardware and network assets on the long-distance network and systems reporting troubles from AT&T operators and network troubleshooters.
- Trained end-users and provided on-site customer support.