Kleber Virgilio Correia
Kleber is a software developer with ten years of experience working professionally in IT. He enjoys sharing and acquiring knowledge in a broad range of topics, including Unix, Agile software development, functional and object-oriented languages, design patterns, RESTful architecture, distributed applications, and cloud computing.
Vim Text Editor, CODE, Zsh, Git, Unix
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a big API to handle 60000 requests per second using Go.
Distributed Systems Engineer
- Automated instant price models to calculate loans/interests prices for USA borrowers with Ruby, AWS, and Salesforce.
- Automated anti-money laundering processes for different geographies with Ruby, Amazon AWS, and Kafka.
- Implemented a Global CRM Platform unifying geographies with Clojure and Kafka Streams API.
Senior Software Developer
- Rewrote a mission critical application responsible for handling 40,000 requests per second.
- Maintained a React-based single-page application.
- Created a wide international marketplace.
Ruby on Rails Developer
Bargains 4 Business
- Designed and implemented an app that offers an easy way to see and buy thousands of deal vouchers.
- Created a suite of automated tests for error detection.
- Developed an efficient background process handling system.
- Incorporated customer authentication via OAuth API.
- Developed a secure API for third-party services.
Ruby on Rails Developer
- Launched a mobile (iOS and Android SDKs) fashion eCommerce application called Mallguide.me that allows users to record brand and store preferences and provides them with personalized information.
- Developed a Ruby on Rails API that supports thousands of client requests and provided a clean way to manage administrative data. The work involved OOP, UX, and Geo localization technology.
ProHound IoT Platformhttps://www.prohound.com.br/
Simple Phoenix/Elixir Applicationhttps://bitbucket.org/klebervirgilio/todo-ex
RESTful API and Front-end Client
Getting Started with the Elixir Programming Language
Linux Best Practices and Tips by Toptal Developers
Git Best Practices and Tips by Toptal Developers
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby on Rails 5, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Flask, Flux, Redux, Phoenix, iOS SDK, Android SDK, CODE, Ember.js
Sidekiq, React, React Router, Node.js, Backbone.js, Modernizr, Gomega, Hystrix, Google Cloud API, Twilio API
Slack, Shell, Gorilla, Git, GitHub, Kafka Streams, Capistrano, Solr, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Zsh, Vim Text Editor, Confluence, Docker Compose, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Microservices Architecture, Functional Reactive Programming, Functional Programming, Concurrent Programming, Scrum, XP, Kanban, Test-driven Development (TDD), Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Microservices
Heroku, Tsuru, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Amazon EC2, Unix, Apache Kafka, Engine Yard, Amazon, Red Hat Linux, Debian Linux
JSON, Elasticsearch, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Redis Cache, MongoDB, Memcached
Shell Scripting, Ginkgo, FX, Tornado
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
FIAP - Faculdade de Informática e Administração Paulista - Sao Paulo, Brazil
Decentralized Applications (DApps)