Distributed Systems Engineer2018 - PRESENTFunding Circle
Technologies: Clojure, Ruby on Rails, Ruby, Kafka, Kafka Streams, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Confluence
- Automated instant price models to calculate loans/interests prices for USA borrowers with Ruby, AWS, and Salesforce.
- Automated anti-money laundering processes for different geographies with Ruby, Amazon AWS, and Kafka.
- Implemented a Global CRM Platform unifying geographies with Clojure and Kafka Streams API.
Senior Software Developer2017 - 2018Globo.com
- Rewrote a mission critical application responsible for handling 40,000 requests per second.
- Maintained a React-based single-page application.
Lead Developer2012 - 2017Bikeroar
- Created a wide international marketplace.
Ruby on Rails Developer2012 - 2013Bargains 4 Business
- Designed and implemented an app that offers an easy way to see and buy thousands of deal vouchers.
- Created a suite of automated tests for error detection.
- Developed an efficient background process handling system.
- Incorporated customer authentication via OAuth API.
- Developed a secure API for third-party services.
Ruby on Rails Developer2011 - 2012Olook
Technologies: Ruby, Rails, Solr, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, iOS SDK, Android SDK, Linux, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon CloudFront, Scrum, XP, Kanban,TDD/BDD
- Launched a mobile (iOS and Android SDKs) fashion eCommerce application called Mallguide.me that allows users to record brand and store preferences and provides them with personalized information.
- Developed a Ruby on Rails API that supports thousands of client requests and provided a clean way to manage administrative data. The work involved OOP, UX, and Geo localization technology.