PHP Developer in Kraków, Poland
cofounder2010 - PRESENTCodesushi
- Created an API for a sports related mobile app using a Slim framework.
- Built an event promoting site in Symfony2 with heavy usage of a Cloudinary API for image processing.
- Developed a real-time video streaming solution with various billing options, using Symfony2, Wowza Media Server, Redis and NodeJS.
- Programmed the API and a back-office panel that powers a mobile app for estimating the cost of LED screens.
- Meeting Schedule Application (Development)
A mobile website that allows scheduling of meetings between sales representatives and medical staff of a medical facility. I was responsible for making the API for the AngularJS application as well as creating the admin panel and payment processing features. The project was done in Symfony 3.
- GetHelp Medical Facility Locator (Development)
This project is a mobile website for people who seek special medical attention. I created the API for the AngularJS application and back-office panel for managing the system, adding new facilities, browsing transactions, and managing users. The project was done in Symfony 3.
- MyEasyLED.com (Development)
An API that backs its corresponding mobile app with support of multi-currency settings and on-demand PDF generation.
- Boardaboat.com (Development)
Modification of registration flow and integration with a Twilio API for confirmation of mobile phone numbers.
- Pirelli Pzero Club (Development)
A loyalty platform for Pirelli Polska, it embodies complex rules for earning profit. To ease development, I used Sonata bundles for the admin area.
- ERunner (Development)
Working with a distributed remote team on Symfony2 projects, code reviews were conducted by a former Sensio labs (creators of Symfony 2 framework) employee.
- JamSesh (Development)
Social network for aspiring musicians that want to broadcast their jam sessions. Rewrote the service in Symfony 2 and fixed problems with Wowza Media server.
- Vivaster.com (Development)
Portal for booking of curated tours and activities in cities around the world. Optimized the source code and integrated it with TourCMS and Rezdy API.
- Voltstreet (Development)
A solution for comparing power supply plans.
- Anycard.ca (Development)
Integrated Stripe into the gift card platform.
- Quiltsbyme (Development)
Solution for quilting enthusiasts in which they could share their quilt designs. Rewrote the service in the Laravel 5 framework.
- FleetClean (Development)
Complex and dynamic forms for estimating costs of cleaning a company fleet.
- RLN project (Development)
RLN project for a UK based client: A big social platform, the development of which included creating complex profiles, video chat, and video sharing.
- Forex Gamification (Development)
Forex gamification platform for a Polish client: Developed a platform that enabled users to challenge each other on how well they perform on the Forex market. The project relied heavily on semi real-time data provided by Netdania.com.
- CRM Goldpartner (Development)
CRM for a multi-level marketing company selling financial and
- Fonline (Development)
Polish startup for crowd based user-to-user services like accommodations, selling used things, inviting people to events, or car sharing. It relied on mobile technology and SMS for micropayments.
- EKlient (Development)
A tool which helps people publish used car advertisements on 26 popular used-car trade portals.
- Wycengo (Development)
Used car value estimation web application. It enables users to get an online evaluation of their car based on big data analysis.
- Kupgo (Development)
A used car classified listings portal. It’s a platform combining several ad sources including a distributed network of agents and their desktop software.
- Mobartis (Development)
A four-year cooperative effort featuring integrations with Polish mobile operators.
- Online Video with Wowza and Amazon Elastic Transcoder (Publication)Performance and data interoperability are critical to the success of any web application. For web apps that need to support video processing -- which is inherently compute- and I/O-intensive -- these challenges are particularly acute. In this post, I describe some of my experience successfully incorporating video capabilities into a PHP-based web app, leveraging open source technologies and cloud-based services to the greatest extent possible.
FrameworksSymfony 2, Symfony 3, Bootstrap, OAuth 2
ToolsGitLab, Terminal, HipChat, Redmine, Trello, Vim Text Editor, Git, Jira, Ansible, Vagrant, Asana, Mercurial, Pivotal Tracker
ParadigmsObject-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development, REST, Scrum, Kanban
Libraries/APIsUnderscore.js, Facebook API, Doctrine 2, jQuery, Google Maps, Google+ API, Backbone.Marionette, Backbone.js, Balanced Payments API, Mad Mimi API, Mandrill API, LinkedIn API, Instagram API, Foursquare API, MailChimp API, Twitter API
StorageMySQL, PostGIS, PostgreSQL
OtherWeb App Development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2007 - 2009Pedagogical University of Cracow - Poland
- Master's degree in Philosophy2003 - 2009Pedagogical University of Cracow - Poland