PhD Student2014 - PRESENTHasso Plattner Institute
- Conducted research that was focused on an enterprise system and their databases.
- Worked with a multibillion-dollar CPG brand to understand and improve their reporting capabilities.
- Created a prototype to simulate the companies business (profit/loss analysis) which allowed them to connect it to their actual data.
- Published four papers about in-memory databases and the software using it.
Director of Analytics2015 - 201842 Technologies
Technologies: SAP HANA, Spark, Python
- Created a platform which helps retailers analyze hundreds of million of records.
- Made weekly customer calls to discuss and plan features.
- Added more than ten integrations to the platform, from Google Analytics to different POS systems to inventory.
- Improved the query performance by rewriting the SQL and tuning the database.
Software Engineer2011 - 2014SAP SE
- Analyzed customer data regarding patterns, distribution and data types, and created a summary.
- Worked on a database for proteomics data.
Software Engineer2010 - 2011SAP SE
- Built a data generator to create large data sets and realistic workloads for testing.
- Set up a continuous integrations using Jenkins.
- Presented results to internal SAP teams.