Senior Software Engineer2021 - PRESENTCedar Cares
Technologies: Django, React, TypeScript, Apollo
- Designed and deployed a pillar on-call procedure with an escalation process, risk assessment, and rotation that serves as the backbone of upholding high product quality and driving patient satisfaction levels past 90%.
- Designed and led the implementation of a large-size product feature that allows millions of patients to submit client personalized registration forms effortlessly, proving value for the Cedar Pre product and improvement.
- Navigated through difficulties, integrating with external vendors and the largest health system in South Caroline with millions of end users to a successful launch of the Cedar-Pre product, contributing to a contracted annual revenue of millions.
- Managed and guided a software engineer intern on a client-facing, highly requested product feature to completion, providing an exceptional internship experience and growth opportunity.
- Wrote extensive documentation and mentored all new engineers into the pillar, achieving increased engineering efficiency and satisfaction.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2021Mitre Media
Technologies: Apollo, GraphQL, Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL, React, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Reduced server response time significantly, using different caching strategies, assets management, and database querying optimization in MySQL.
- Architected and implemented a front-end system for a React application with MUI, styled components, and animation using React Pose.
- Incorporated React strategies, such as higher-order components, render props, and global state management, using Apollo client caching.
- Leveraged the proxy pattern in the back-end Ruby on Rails application to retrieve and process financial data through third-party REST APIs.
- Migrated over 70% of the legacy codebase in PHP and Rails 3 to Rails 5 to a smart (dynamic) components architecture.
- Proposed and developed a GraphQL endpoint for its advantage of a single data source while developing a GraphQL schema foundation in Rails and a reusable mutation query structure in React with Apollo.
- Managed assets, using Webpacker in Rails for optimization.
Software Developer2016 - 2017Uberflip
- Promoted code quality and standards by implementing various custom Git commit hooks.
- Employed a PHP mass detector and PHP linting tools to maintain code integrity and visibility among the development team.
- Streamlined developer workflow process by developing custom Jira development dashboards and queries.
- Performed bi-weekly sprints, story point estimations, retrospectives, and code reviews in an agile manner.
Cloud Apps Software Developer2016 - 2016Autodesk
Technologies: Grunt, AngularJS
- Leveraged a UI/UX designer's expertise and excelled in redesigning Autodesk Fusion Life Cycle's main UI.
- Initiated additional measures for page load time performance and UI improvements.
- Strived for a detailed inspection of a peer code review and suggestive comments.
- Skillfully practiced the use of AngularJS and SASS for feature development.
C/C++ Software Programmer2015 - 2015Fugawi Softwares
Technologies: Qt Creator, C++, C
- Created several in-house utilities, leveraging object-oriented architecture, parallel processing, and command line support.
- Designed a graphical user interface for utilities, using Qt Creator with an MVC architecture.
- Delivered projects using GDAL (Geospatial Data Abstraction Library), Boost, and Qt libraries for data processing and manipulation.
Software Engineering2015 - 2015Imagine Communications Corp
- Created a full record logging feature for all critical user interactions with the company's media software.
- Identified and conducted fixes to software regarding 32 bits and 64 bits operating system discrepancies.
- Operated and maintained version control using Mercurial and CVS.