Web Developer2018 - PRESENTMitre Media
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, React JS, MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL
- Reduced server response time significantly using different caching strategies, assets management, and database querying optimization in MySQL.
- Architected and implemented a front end system for React Application with Material UI and Styled Components and animation using React Pose.
- Incorporated ReactJS strategies such as higher-order components, render props, and global state management using Apollo client caching.
- Leveraged the Proxy Pattern in back end Ruby on Rails Application to retrieve and process financial data through third-party REST APIs.
- Migrated over 70% of the legacy codebase in PHP and Rails 3 to Rails 5 to a smart (dynamic) components architecture.
- Proposed and developed GraphQL endpoint for its advantage of a single source of data while developing GraphQL schema foundation in Rails and reusable Querying/Mutation structure in React.
- Fluently managed assets using Webpacker in Rails for optimization.
Software Developer2016 - 2017Uberflip
- Promoted code quality and standards by implementing various custom Git commit hooks.
- Employed PHP mass detector and PHP linting tools to maintain code integrity and visibility among the development team.
- Streamlined developer workflow process by developing custom JIRA dev dashboards and queries.
- Performed bi-weekly sprints, story point estimations, retrospectives and code reviews in an agile manner.
Cloud Apps Software Developer2016 - 2016Autodesk Canada Co
Technologies: AngularJS, Grunt
- Leveraged UI/UX designer's expertise and excelled in redesigning Autodesk Fusion Life Cycle main UI.
- Initiated in implementing additional measures for page load time performance and UI improvements.
- Strived for detailed inspection for peer code review and suggestive comments.
- Skillfully practiced the use of AngularJS and SASS for feature development.
C/C++ Software Programmer2015 - 2015Northport Systems
Technologies: C, C++, Qt Creator
- Created several in-house utilities leveraging object-oriented architecture, parallel processing, and command line support.
- Designed graphical user interface for utilities using QT Creator with MVC architecture.
- Delivered projects using GDAL (Geospatial Data Abstraction Library), Boost, and QT libraries for data processing and manipulation.
Software Engineering2015 - 2015Imagine Communications Corp
- Created full record logging feature to all critical user interactions with the company's media software.
- Identified and conducted fixes to software regarding 32 bits and 64 bits operating system discrepancies.
- Operated version control using Mercurial and CVS.