Verified Expert in Engineering
Logan is a senior mobile engineer. During the past four years, he has led and contributed to the development of several native iOS and Android apps as well as projects in React Native. A problem solver at heart, he gets a deep sense of fulfillment out of finding ways around the obstacles that present themselves when bringing a great idea to life.
Jira, GitHub, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Android Studio, Xcode, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was Sober Grid, an app that helps people battle addiction. It was deeply fulfilling to work on something that literally saves lives.
Full-stack Engineer/Tech Lead
- Led project development for a real-time communication tool that leverages mediums such as SMS and live chat, allowing automotive shops to better communicate with their customers.
- Worked closely with the product owner, stakeholders, and clients to gather project requirements, write user stories, and prioritize the backlog based on the product roadmap.
- Drove architecture decisions such as using React Native for a mobile (iOS/Android) React/MobX web app, Node.js back end (deployed on AWS), and the Realm Object Server for real-time communication.
- Collaborated with other tech leads within Kukui to ensure that the new project integrated properly with the existing components and services.
- Conducted ongoing code reviews to maintain code quality.
- Built the new digital vehicle inspection (DVI) native swift iOS app from the ground up using technologies such as Realm and RxSwift.
- Collaborated with the back-end API team to design and integrate the API with the DVI iOS app.
- Redesigned the legacy .Net connector service that gathers data from clients' SQL databases on a nightly basis instead of fetching data in real time.
- Worked closely with clients to ensure customer requirements were met.
- Delivered results by collaborating on a small, distributed team in a fast-paced environment.
Git, Xcode, GitHub, Jira, Android Studio
iOS, MacOS, Android, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
React, RxSwift, Node.js