Developer2011 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: iOS, OS X, ASP.NET, Xamarin
- Worked on a large and challenging project (still unfinished and under NDA) that involves a lot of location tracking and web sockets.
- Wrote an ASP.NET MVC based application for a distributor of phone parts in the Netherlands.
- Created an iOS solution for PON automobiles, the importer of Volkswagen and related car brands in the Netherlands.
- Coded a Python/Django based website for http://eugeniacalvo.com.
- Developed an OS X project with Xamarin for pharmacies.
- Shipped several iOS applications for NextDots.
- Launched an iOS application for distributing course-related materials for the National University of Rosario.
iOS Developer [Voice Chat Experience]2017 - 2017Feldspar Studios (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, C++
- Created the navigation structure using a router pattern.
- Implemented the whole onboarding and login experience.
- Implemented live voice transformation.
- Helped improving performance of the recording and playback screens.
- Implemented Push.
RokaCom iOS Developer2016 - 2017RokaCom (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Swift
- Maintained a large secure VoIP and chat application written in Objective-C.
- Refactored and improved the legacy code towards something that works reliably, is user-friendly, and is much more maintainable.
- Added an on boarding experience including designs for icons so users would feel less intimidated giving the application rights to use the camera, microphone, and send push notifications.
- Automated the build and snapshot process using fastlane and Jenkins.
- Made the application support multi-user scenarios instead of only 1:1 communication.
- Implemented the API calls in Swift leaving a good foundation for the future.
- Pivoted the product to enterprise users.
Developer2012 - 2015Velocity Partners
Technologies: iOS, ASP.NET, C#
- Updated the AXS iOS application to version 2.0 and maintained the application afterwards.
- Maintained the Getty Images website and related brands (ThinkStock, for example) in ASP.NET.
- Interviewed and mentored iOS candidates for the company.
- Made frequent presentations about iOS development.
- Prepared coding tests and questionnaires for iOS candidates.
Developer2012 - 2012Senet
Technologies: C#, WPF
- Worked on a custom application to aid the whole workflow of intake to aftercare for cancer patients in a hospital called Cure.
- Researched the viability of offshoring the maintenance of the application.
- Guided releases of Cure.
- Automated the development, testing, staging, and live workflow for releases.
- Maintained an application that tracks the health of livestock for Merck Animal Health.
Developer2007 - 2011Itelligence Benelux
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ASP Classic
- Maintained and updated an application for a large insurance company called IAK.
- Created an enrollment site for the Maastricht School of Management.
- Designed a management solution for time tracking.
- Maintained the website for the largest air ticket company in the Netherlands in ASP.NET (www.cheaptickets.nl).
- Created an insurance module for Cheaptickets.nl.
- Developed a CV portal for Welten that allowed recruiters to send tailor-made CVs to potential candidates in PDF.