Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead2018 - PRESENTRimac Automobili
Technologies: Protobuf, Apache Kafka, InfluxDB, PostgreSQL, TypeScript, GraphQL, AWS, Java, Node.js
- Led the rebuild process to a new system based on AWS cloud supporting both mobile and web requirements using GraphQL.
- Managed the migration of the vehicle to back-end communication from the old proprietary WebSocket protocol to the new MQTT protocol.
- Build several services written in Java and Node.js/TypeScript.
Team Lead2018 - 2018KidzToPros
Technologies: AWS, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Node.js
- Led the rebuild process from an older inadequate system to a new that could fulfill clients' needs and business requests.
- Migrated data from unstructured MongoDB to PostgreSQL.
- Rewrote the whole API layer to new GraphQL so clients' requirements could be easily extendable.
Software Developer/Team Lead2015 - 2018IvySpace
Technologies: AWS, PostgreSQL, Node.js
- Worked in a small, remotely-based team that built https://www.ivyspace.com/ from scratch to production.
- Monitored and led new team members on the back end and infrastructure.
- Built up architecture for the back end with pre-commit hooks for code quality rules (ESLint) and testing (unit and integration).
- Connected the project to GitHub with continuous integration and testing done on Codeship and AWS. Made a CI/CD infrastructure with end-to-end testing using Selenium.
- Configured services on AWS like EBS, Routing, Databases (RDS, DynamoDB), and Lambda.
Software Engineer/Team Leader2014 - 2015The Hyperactive
Technologies: Couchbase, AngularJS, Android, Node.js
- Led technical initiatives on a client-based startup project.
- Contributed to various projects, mostly front-end oriented.
- Set up the architectural design for a medium-sized project and worked it until production.
- Introduced Agile methodology for organizational purposes (Scrum, JIRA).
- Developed a company mobile site and various front-end responsive widgets.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Infobip
Technologies: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grails, Cassandra, Redis, MongoDB, Node.js
- Worked on a back-end part of the system containing of business logic, data stores, and logic for handling communications with mobile libraries and front-end.
- Deployed and provided administration for the back-end in production.
- Administered and worked on handling data in MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Collaborated with a highly motivated team adopting Scrum methodology with two-week sprints.
- Communicated with clients in an earlier phase of project.