- Software Developer/Team LeadIvySpace2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, React, Reflux
- Worked in small, remotely-based teams that built https://www.ivyspace.com/ from scratch to production.
- Monitored and led new team members on the back-end part while also introducing code quality procedures like pull requests and Git branching.
- Build up an architecture for the back-end part with pre-commit hooks for code quality rules (eslint) and testing (unit and integration).
- Connected the project to GitHub with continuous integration and testing done on Codeship and AWS. Introduced E2E testing before pushing code to production.
- Configured services on AWS like EBS, Routing, Databases (RDS, DynamoDB), and Lambda.
- Worked on the admin panel in React with data flow in Reflux.
- Software Engineer/Team LeaderThe Hyperactive2014 - 2015
Technologies: Node.js, Android, AngularJS, Couchbase (lite)
- Worked as technical leader on a client-based startup project.
- Contributed to various projects, mostly front-end oriented.
- Set up the architectural design for a medium-sized project and worked it until the production.
- Introduced Agile methodology for organizational purposes (Scrum, JIRA).
- Developed a company mobile site and various front-end responsive widgets.
- Software EngineerInfobip2012 - 2014
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Grails, Kibana, Elasticsearch
- Worked on a back-end part of the system containing of business logic, data stores, and logic for handling communications with mobile libraries and front-end.
- Deployed and provided administration for the back-end in production.
- Administered and worked on handling data in MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Collaborated with a highly motivated team adopting Scrum methodology with two-week sprints.
- Communicated with clients in an earlier phase of project.