Web Developer2018 - 2019CIAL Dun & Bradstreet
- Built a dynamic-form generation system, based on a set of rules defined through Airtable. Users were able to define form steps, sections, looping groups, form field types and formats, placeholders, hints, and so on.
- Developed a custom-form-field-condition parsing-and-evaluation solution. The conditions were represented as text inside Airtable views, and the text was preprocessed to structures that can be evaluated through Redux Form's selectors. This gave users more options when defining the form-field conditions.
- Constructed a platform to store encrypted data on IPFS while managing references via Ethereum network's smart contracts.
- Mentored junior and mid-level team members.
- Developed a library of common functionalities and components (React, Redux, Bootstrap) so that it could be reused on multiple in-house projects.
Web Developer2016 - 2018Vibby
- Built a video player management system that was able to combine sources from third-party player APIs like YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch, Brightcove, JW Player, Facebook, and HTML5 native player.
- Supported and maintained a video-player management system while browser and video player APIs were altered or updated.
- Extended the capabilities of the video player management system by adding a feature of timed SVG overlays.
- Expanded the feature set of the video player management system by adding the option to show any HTML based content at specified moments in a video.
- Developed a Chrome extension using our video player management system that enabled all of the features directly on YouTube's website. With this extension, users were able to chunk videos into highlights and overlay them with custom SVG elements.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Vivid Interactions
- Built a survey analysis application with a back end in Node.js, an Express.js framework, and a front end in Ember.js. Surveys were collected through SurveyMonkey's API and analyzed for patterns and biases in the collected answers.
- Developed a website for a local volleyball team. Based on Node.js, Express.js, and Cloudflare.
- Constructed an image-cropping tool using React and Redux. It allowed one to manipulate publicly available images without making duplicates. The tool would just store transform parameters and apply them to the original image on the front end.
Web Developer2015 - 2016Next User
- Transformed a legacy application codebase into a more stable and usable one using React and Redux. The process was done without specifications, so the specifications were built from the ground up out of the old, unmaintained code. The app itself was used by marketers to craft unique messages for their audience based on their actions and habits.
- Built several one-page apps in partnership with the IBM Watson team to showcase a few ways IBMs AI could be used. One of the apps was presented at the NYC Met Gala event and analyzed peoples' social network profiles and tried to match them by personality with famous designers who were attending the Met Gala.
- Produced several product landing pages.
- Customized email templates for newsletters.
Front-end Web Developer2013 - 2015UX Passion
- Created a platform to showcase relevant social network posts in real-time. It was used in many conferences and meetups like Smashing Magazine Conference, TEDx, World Economic Forum, and the like.
- Built a live commentary app for one of the UNHCR sessions where moderators would choose the content that would be released to their website in real-time.
- Developed WordPress-based websites: Batalife.com and Peakleaders.com.
- Constructed an in-house library based on Bootstrap that was used by a team of UX engineers to create app prototypes.