Verified Expert in Engineering
Łukasz's passion for technology began at the age of 12 when he first got into programming, and he's been invested in it ever since. He has become an expert in Python and AI, focusing on delivering quality prototypes quickly. Łukasz's enthusiasm for technology extends beyond his day job. He's a software craftsmanship enthusiast who's always eager to push himself out of his comfort zone and discover new possibilities.
Linux, Chrome, PyCharm, Git, Debian
The most amazing...
...thing I've built was a web store for a couple of million active users.
Technical Product Owner
- Developed a vision and set the strategic direction of the product that aligns with customer needs, business growth, and overall technology strategy.
- Created and maintained product roadmaps and defined product requirements.
- Developed high-quality software design and architecture.
- Pursued a deep understanding of user and customer needs through research and data analysis.
- Created metrics and KPIs to measure product success and identify improvement areas.
Embedded AI Developer
- Created, deployed, maintained, and updated tools and services our clients– primarily developers and tech enthusiasts–used.
- Developed a new documentation system by creating and updating its content and adding guides and tutorial videos.
- Built an SDK package with convenient tools and helper classes that eased the development process.
- Created a BlobConverter tool, which significantly impacted the community workflow with our devices and became a critical part of the ecosystem.
- Built a demo app with three GUI types to showcase the product's full potential.
Senior Software Engineer
- Created web applications based on React and Django.
- Collaborated and directly communicated with clients from Fortune 500 companies.
- Developed technological stacks that were used later on internally and as a base for future work.
- Optimized application performance and SEO of our current websites.
- Managed the development process of a small 1-5 people team.
Szczecin Java Users Group
- Shared knowledge in front of a moderately sized audience.
- Organized local events for local IT enthusiasts in Szczecin.
- Managed social media campaigns and promotion of the events.
- Oversaw multiple databases, mainly in PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Created database replicas and streaming copies of PostgreSQL databases.
- Managed database security and ensured proper access rights.
- Created in-database migrations as stored PL/pgSQL procedures.
- Created web applications in React and Django and wrapped in Docker.
- Worked in a Scrum team following all Agile principles.
- Delivered business solutions and provided expertise for our clients.
- Managed the development process of the team and introduced improvements.
Junior PHP Developer
- Created a blog page's back end in PHP-based Symfony 2.
- Worked in a team with a senior developer who provided feedback and guidance.
- Managed the Git version control system and created pull requests.
Junior Java Developer
Dinghy Software S.C.
- Created functional desktop designs and workflow presentations.
- Built plugins for Eclipse IDE to automate the most common development tasks.
- Developed Java 8 application modules and delivered fixes to the codebase.
Winner of the Biggest Hackathon in Europe
Luxonis SDK and Ecosystemhttps://github.com/luxonis/depthai
Django, Redux, Flask, Django REST Framework, Chrome, Spring, Symfony 2
React, REST APIs, Node.js, Pandas, NumPy, OpenCV, TensorFlow
REST, Object-relational Mapping (ORM), Agile, DevOps, Asynchronous Development, Data Science, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Docker, Embedded Linux, Arch Linux, Linux, JavaFX, Eclipse, Debian, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS)
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, PSQL
Full-stack, Front-end, CI/CD Pipelines, API Connectors, APIs, Back-end, Web Development, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Scraping, Video Streaming, PyCamera, STEM, Reveal, OpenVINO, Open Source, Team Management, Solution Architecture, Product Development, Team Leadership, Computer Vision, FastAPI, WCAG 2, Internet of Things (IoT)
Docker Compose, MQTT, Git, PyCharm, Google Docs, Scene Builder, Ansible, Celery, Sentry, Trello
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
ZUT | West Pomeranian University of Technology - Szczecin, Poland
Technician's Degree in Information Technology
Technican TME/ZSEE - Szczecin, Poland