- Software Developer2014 - PRESENTBuildEmpire, Ltd.
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Ember.js
- Developed a class booking system, including student profiles and course search.
- Implemented a custom login service daemon that allows Rails application users to log into the FTP server.
- Helped build Clarus Warehouse Management System (https://www.claruswms.co.uk) from scratch to active use.
- Extracted reusable components from the codebase to external gems.
- Software Engineer2013 - 2014Tix.nl
Technologies: JRuby, Rails, Java
- Developed a Ruby on Rails application with a back-end written in Java
- Created integration tests with Capybara covering new functionalities.
- Performed TDD with RSpec and Cucumber.
- Actively participated in adapting the company's Scrum philosophy.
- Implemented a fully automated continuous integration process.
- Handled back-end and front-end performance benchmarking and optimization.
- Software Engineer2012 - 2013Groupe SII
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Symfony
- Developed custom Redmine extensions and improved functionalities.
- Created a Symfony-based eCommerce project for one of the biggest Polish price comparison sites.
- Worked with an internal SOAP API.
- Tested code with PHPUnit and RSpec.
- Back-end Developer2011 - 2012GoldenLine Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: PHP, Silex Framework
- Implemented new functionalities for the company's site, such as new client profiles.
- Optimized performance using Memcached, Membase and the Sphinx Search Server.
- Tested using PHPUnit and Selenium.
- Created an internal API with the Silex framework.
- Improved core site functionality, including a candidate search engine for recruiters.
- Software Developer2008 - 2011Freelance
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PHP
- Developed websites with PHP and Rails.
- Designed and developed various CRM applications.
- Audited and improved the performance and security of various websites.