Verified Expert in Engineering
Matheus is a full-stack developer who has coded learning management systems, implemented unit tests with React, delivered E2E testing, designed fresh payment systems, built flexible messaging apps, and oversaw the development of a multi-tenant SaaS platform. He created an application based on React and Node.js that manages the client's entire operation, including HR, projects, payments, developers, and leads. Matheus is young, enthusiastic, and excited to take on new challenges.
React, React Native, GitHub, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), GraphQL, TypeScript, Node.js
The most amazing...
...tool I've developed is an E2E, encrypted communication solution using React, GraphQL, and TypeScript.
- Implemented new software features that manage the entire Clevertech operation, e.g., Adding more filters to the applicant's search page and jobs summary on the search page, etc.
- Addressed bug fixes to the software that manages the Clevertech operation.
- Implemented unit tests in React front end and added E2E tests in API for the same app.
- Developed a fresh payment system to handle user's subscriptions to Tauria. This system was more robust, flexible, and easy to use. Implemented with Node.js, TypeScript, Jest, Express.js, and Stripe.
- Built the back end for messaging (chats) using technologies such as Node.js, GraphQL, TypeORM, TypeScript, Jest, and PostgreSQL.
- Added many unit and E2E tests to the messaging and payments back end using Jest.
- Assisted in maintaining our internal libraries across the Tauria app, e.g., AUTh and File Libraries.
- Developed many features in the Tauria messaging mobile app using React Native, Apollo Client, and GraphQL.
We Dev Ideas
- Oversaw the development of the SaaS platform (multi-tenant), including a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Migrated the entire persistence layer that used Knex.js (legacy) to TypeORM using repository pattern, bringing more flexibility and maintainability to the back end of the SaaS.
- Implemented a battery of unit and E2E tests to the back end of the SaaS.
Express.js, NestJS, TypeGraphQL, React Native, Jest, Next.js
React, Node.js, Redux-Saga, Stripe
Slack, GitHub, Mongoose, Knex.js
Styled-components, Full-stack, APIs, Software Engineering, Apollo Client, TypeORM, Prismic
Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems
Federal University of Alagoas - Penedo-Al, Brazil
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring