C++ Analyst2013 - PRESENTVates S.A
Technologies: PL/SQL, OCCI, C++11, C++98
- Created a wrapper for the DB API for C++.
- Migrated legacy code using SQL server to an Oracle database.
- Created a new generic tools library for the company.
- Gave support for all teams in the company using C++.
- Maintained and upgraded generic components of the company framework, extending support with C++11.
Back-end Developer2012 - 2013Intraway
Technologies: Oracle, Python, C++
- Created a metric system to trace the state of every component in the system.
- Added new camera support to the video surveillance software.
- Maintained the camera surveillance software of the company.
- Created a generic machine-to-machine server with the purpose of provide a generic interface to handle different devices with different protocols.
- Helped optimize the front-end render using WebGL.
API Developer2011 - 2012Playtomic
Technologies: C#, Unity3D, Objective-C, C++, Unity
- Extended the Objective-C analytics API for iOS: The company provided an Analytics service and provided the API in different languages for developers, my first task here was to fix and extend the Objective C API and provide support for users.
- Created a cross-platform C++ analytics API for Windows/Mac/Linux/iOS/Android. Created the API for scratch in C++, it basically provided a common interface to log events and send them to our back-end server using a Rest API.
- Created a UI for Unity3D for the analytics API:. Created a dashboard inside the unity editor so the developer could see their project info without the need to open a browser and adding extra features like loading scenes or heat maps from the dashboard.
Game Programmer2009 - 2011Sabarasa
- Adapted the current Nintendo game engine to support Nintendo DSi features and publish DSi-ware products.
- Worked on Nintendo DSi game Save the Turtles (http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/2010/04/save_the_turtles_dsiware).
- Coded the gameplay of the Nintendo DSi game "Art of Ink" (http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/2011/04/art_of_ink_dsiware).
- Created a prototype for PS3 using Infernal Engine.
- Helped create a new game engine for Nintendo DS/DSi for the studio.
- Worked on SpongeBob's Surf & Skate Roadtrip for Nintendo DS (http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/J7_4Aas4bObEtKSjLwYdFEutzAXOYeSQ).
Game Programmer2008 - 2009Ivolgamus
- Coded 10 mini-games for the game Shrek's Carnival Craze for Nintendo DS.
- Coded 10 mini-games of the game 101 in 1 Explosive Megamix for Nintendo DS.
- Worked on 5 mini-games of the 101-in-1 Party Megamix Nintendo Wii.
- Fixed DS core input detection.
- Created a basic scene graph for the Nintendo Wii proprietary game engine.