Independent Contractor and Consultant2012 - PRESENTContractor
- Developed a fish registration and mating software made for a salmon production company from Norway (C#, .NET).
- Developed a number of applications meant for crawling online data, maps, and routes (C#, .NET, WatiN, Selenium, Google Maps API) for a client from Denmark.
- Worked on web development (ASP.NET) for a web-to-print solution for a Norwegian client.
- Worked on a trading client project (gas & energy) for a software development company based in London, UK. Worked both on front-end and back-end of the software, implemented an engine for automated trading rules, worked on optimization of algorithms and data processing. Technologies: C#, .NET 4.5, WPF, WCF, webservices, MS SQL Server database, C++ programming.
Software Developer / Architect2010 - 2012Visma Software AS
Technologies: MSBuild, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ADaM, TFS, ASP.NET, WinForms, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Active Directory Programming, .NET
- Worked on a project involving a wide range of technologies including server-side programming with system services, network services (Web Services, WCF), database programming, data access layer, desktop front-end (both WinForms and WPF), and web front-end (ASP.NET).
- Was involved in architectural design and development, maintenance of existing code, and testing.
- Communicated with other teams and supported them on project integration.
C#/.NET Software Developer2008 - 2010Future-Processing Sp. z o. o.
Technologies: Outlook MAPI, Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory Programming, Transact-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, ADO.NET, LINQ, Visual Studio 2008, COM Interop, Remoting, XSLT, XML, WinForms, .NET
- Creating a sophisticated, multi-threaded mail system currently used by a number of London-based maritime and shipbroking companies.
- Took part in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements specification, communicating with project managers and analysts from the UK (on visits to London, as well as remotely), object-oriented design and development, bug-fixing, code reviews, documentation and refactoring of legacy code, and designing the structure of the database.
- Succeeded in creating a high performance Windows system service meant for data synchronization between MS Exchange Server and MS SQL Server databases including keeping the database up-to-date with any changes made to the MS Exchange Server.