- C# Development2017 - 2017Tahoe Donner Assocation (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET, Entity Framework 6, Web services, ASP.NET WebForms, Postman
- Created a console app that mirrors time tracking information from an XML web service to a local SQL server database. DB schema creation, and modifications done with EF code-first migrations.
- Built an ASP.NET web forms app to ensure synchronization between a local database and a third party golf court reservation system.
- Authored numerous Postman tests to discover and verify functionality of a third party reservation system.
- Web Developer (Contractor)2012 - 2017Magicnet
Technologies: PHP, AngularJS, CSS, jQuery
- Built a MVVC AngularJS back-end app for tourist information' includes a RESTful API that supports the Android front-end.
- Implemented complete test coverage of the API using Postman.
- Modified heavily a custom directory engine to support ads, implemented CSV import and export, and integrated it with Google maps,.
- Web Developer (Contractor)2013 - 2014SouthApps
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC4, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Razor, AJAX, Entity Framework
- Built a large (50+ tables) web-based enterprise resource planning application with minimum code duplication.
- Implemented a role-based, configurable permissions module that integrated with the rest of the app simply with custom attributes.
- Implemented an auditing module also with custom attributes.
- Constructed a Twitter Bootstrap 3 front-end built with unobtrusive validation and minimal round-trips that ensure maximum responsiveness even when dealing with large amounts of data.
- Back-End Lead | Server Administrator2012 - 2012Owzom
Technologies: Photon Socket Server, Entity Framework, MS SQL, C#, .NET
- Learned and leveraged how to use the Photon Socket Server, and did various improvements on the existing code—including performance optimization, troubleshooting and bandwidth usage reduction.
- Proposed and executed a seamless migration of our three servers from dedicated hosting to cloud hosting (Amazon).
- Handled all the server administrator tasks including DNS management, designing SQL backup scheme, and testing and applying software updates.
- Senior .NET Developer2008 - 2010Hexacta
Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5, SQL Server, T-SQL, Web Forms, NUnit, C#, .NET Framework
- Wrote a configurable and extensible rule-based invoicing module that would automatically create an invoice based on the history of an item in the system; with 80% unit test coverage.
- Established and enforced coding policies and good practices to ensure uniform code from the 15 members.
- Helped the scrum master analyze and estimate the impact of changes.
- Sent to a client's site, from my country in Argentina to Africa, Tanzania, to set up the system we'd built and to train users.
- .NET Developer2005 - 2008Acriter S.A.
Technologies: C#, .NET, SQL Server, MS Performance Counters, Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation, ASP.NET
- Was involved majorly in the design and architecture definition of the system.
- Developed a multi-threaded TCP connector with pluggable parsers that enable re-usability for different protocols.
- Authored a performance counter library to enable any component output performance monitoring in a simple manner.
- Developed the system's front-end administrator with ASP.NET that allows configuring components and starting and stopping components and the whole system.
- Implemented a thorough performance tuning on the code and in SQL operations to ensure maximum throughput.