Front-end Developer2015 - PRESENTAnki, Inc.
- Provided technical direction and developed new user-facing features in collaboration with creative and content strategy teams for seven different markets.
- Introduced and led the development of modern technologies such as React.js, Redux, ES6, Webpack, and PostCSS.
- Established style-guide-driven development to identify design and code consistency between our team and outsource vendors.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2015BTS USA
- Designed and built a library of more than 30 reusable and highly customizable components for employee training platform using Backbone.js.
- Improved the development quality and speed by creating formal documentation and coding standards for onsite and remote teams.
- Decreased the percentage of code inconsistency and number of issues by 50 percent by introducing, Stylelint, esLint, and QUnit.
Front-end UI Developer2011 - 2014Cost Plus World Market
- Improved the front-end optimization and found and addressed performance issues which achieved a four-times faster page load for mobile and desktop users.
- Collaborated with content and analytics teams to improve revenue and decrease bounce rate by collecting data from website visitors into Google Analytics and creating more than 100 Optimizely A/B tests.
- Hand coded email templates for the sales and marketing departments.