Senior Blockchain Engineer2019 - 2021Taraxa
Technologies: C++, Ethereum, P2P, Networking, Multithreading, Crypto, Blockchain
- Developed a P2P networking protocol for the Taraxa blockchain solution.
- Worked on C++ implementation of a DAG (directed acyclic graph) Blockchain solution.
- Oversaw initial testnet deployment and fixed bugs on any network syncing issues between testnet nodes.
Blockchain Developer2017 - 2018ZCoin
Technologies: C++, Crypto, Blockchain, Encryption
- Worked on the development and testing of ZCoin cryptocurrency which is based on Bitcoin with additional privacy features.
- Tracked and fixed bugs within the ZCoin protocol. Implemented unit tests.
- Worked on setting up testnet and testing new features in testnet environments.
Senior Software Developer2010 - 2017PHT Corporation
Technologies: Android Development, C#, Java, C++
- Developed and integrated Bluetooth medical sensor devices on various mobile platforms.
- Developed a Bluetoooth and USB PhoneGap plugin for Android devices.
- Implemented a web application in C# and .NET.
- Developed a log-processing solution.
Senior Software Developer2012 - 2016Smartpipe Solutions
Technologies: VoltDB, Linux, C++
- Designed and implemented a complex advertising solution for monetizing mobile providers subscriber data.
- Wrote various services on Linux in C/C++ using C++11 and Boost with the use of multi-threading techniques.
- Developed a fast memory database/cache with VoltDB, SQLite, and MySQL.
- Implemented a custom multi-process memory cache.
Senior Software Developer2008 - 2010Envox
Technologies: IVR, Boost, C++
- Developed and sustained an IVR solution using C++ and Java.
- Converted an IVR solution to work as a multi-process solution.
- Implemented a solution for detecting and preventing memory leaks.
Senior Software Developer2006 - 2008Manas
Technologies: Java, C++, C
- Ported a Java application to a C++ Brew platform.
- Developed and optimized PalmOS applications.
- Developed a simple web application.
Senior Software Developer2006 - 2006Bones Park Software Artistic
Technologies: Win32 API, C++
- Contracted a position in developing a dictionary solution.
- Implemented a custom Win32 hook API solution for capturing words under a mouse cursor.
- Delivered a reusable library for simple use in various projects.
Senior Software Developer2004 - 2006Infineon Technologies AG (a subsidiary of Comneon)
Technologies: Embedded C
- Developed object-oriented application framework for the rapid development of man-machine interfaces and integration of various applications for mobile communication products.
- Worked as part of a large international team.
- Integrated a framework into a customer project for Panasonic mobile phones.
- Implemented low-level optimizations.
Junior Software Developer2002 - 2003Wide Angle Research
Technologies: Networking, Windows, XML, C++
- Developed a network application that makes an inventory of all the software and hardware on a computer network using C++.
- Implemented an XML diff/merge solution.
- Implemented a custom MS Office document to XML converter.
- Developed a custom communication protocol.