Muhammad Bilal Khan
Verified Expert in Engineering
Bilal is a web developer with over six years of professional experience. He specializes in WebGL-related technologies, software engineering, and front-end web development. Throughout his career, he has built interactive, responsive, and visually pleasing web applications for companies worldwide. Bilal is passionate about creating 3D content on the web and making an impact through immersive 3D experiences, as he believes that 3D websites are the future.
MacOS, Windows, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a 3D multiplayer first-person shooter with React, WebGL, Three.js, Node.js, and real-time communication with geckos.io.
CEO | Developer | Co-founder
- Managed the growth of the fashion startup and oversaw the development of different in-house tools and the company website.
- Led the development of a tool that allowed customization according to colors, designs, and sizes of different clothing items.
- Collaborated closely with WordPress developers to help integrate the customization tool into a WordPress website.
Senior WebGL Developer
- Developed a scent customizer that allowed users to create a scent and its bottle by choosing from various options available in different categories.
- Created a web marketing tool that allowed different celebrities to create 3D-rendered videos by putting their content in it.
- Worked closely with Blender modelers and helped design the flow of content from Blender to WebGL.
- Collaborated with front-end developers to integrate different WebGL tools into the existing website.
Senior WebGL Developer
Crypto Gem Alliance
- Developed a website with a 3D viewer, allowing users to explore a different range of NFT diamonds.
- Built a Node.js application to create GIF animations of 3D diamonds with different attributes using FFmpeg and Puppeteer. It allowed to bulk-create NFT diamonds with various attributes, each different from the other.
- Created and customized different GLSL shaders for the NFT diamonds and environmental effects.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Led the development of multiple web applications based on an immersive 360-degree product showcase.
- Created a custom 3D globe in React and Three.js, which led to company details from different sites worldwide.
- Collaborated with the front-end developers to integrate the built WebGL tools into the existing website.
- Created a virtual try-on web application for glasses that tracked users' faces and placed 3D glass models on them.
- Partnered with a team of developers to create a website for a freelancing platform.
- Redesigned an enhanced UI of the website while collaborating with other front-end developers.
- Tracked and fixed bugs in the company's existing website.
- Collaborated with PHP and Node.js back-end developers to integrate APIs in the front end based on React.
Smart Home Technology Experience | Silicon Labshttps://solutions.silabs.com/homes/
Web-based 3D Multiplayer First-person Shooter
Crypto Gem Alliance Websitehttps://cryptogemalliance.com/
Virtual Glasses Try-on Web Application
Scentcraft Fragrance Customizerhttps://scentcraft.com/
Web-based American Football Game
Image Cluster Experiencehttps://youtu.be/VOtsxNts0qI
Multiplayer Ball Game Controlled with Hand Movements
2D Canvas-based Industrial Parts Designerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j03ApE3IqE
Tool for Creating Printable STLs of Shoe Soles
React, Three.js, GSAP, WebGL, Babylon.js, Node.js, FFmpeg, TensorFlow, Keras, Web Worker, WebXR
GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP), Firebase, Anaconda, Linux, PlayCanvas
Web Development, Interactive UI, Front-end, Single-page Applications (SPA), Algorithms, 3D Animation, Performance, 3D, WebSockets, 3D Math, Linear Algebra, geckos.io, 3D Modeling, Virtual Reality (VR)
Express.js, Next.js, Bootstrap, React Native, Material UI, Bullet, Phaser.io
Agile, REST, Gamification, Data Science
MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Blender, Expo, TensorBoard, Git, Zeplin, Webpack, Canvas 2D, Jira, Figma
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
NED University of Engineering and Technology - Karachi, Pakistan
Presidential Initiative for Artificial Intelligence and Computing
Certified Web and Mobile Application Developer
Saylani Mass IT Training Program
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring