Senior Software Developer2012 - PRESENTCaremetx
- Built an API interface using WebAPI and Swagger.
- Built dynamic data-driven websites for catering to multiple vendors with one codebase. Created dynamic document generation from Word and PDF templates using a third-party library.
- Implemented an end-to-end data-warehousing system using Talend, MapForce, CrushFTP, and Java.
- Implemented test-driven development and made the system more reliable before deployment.
Programmer Analyst2010 - 2012Securenet Payment Gateway
- Built a payment gateway in WCF, from scratch.
- Implemented Pay Now, Buy Now, and Donation buttons for the gateway, similar to the ones in PayPal.
- Developed multi-threaded EXEs and used MSMQ for faster parallel payment processing.
- Managed high volume traffic websites with system optimization at different stages.
- Wrote stored procedures, PL/SQL queries, and functions in Oracle and designed tables.
- Integrated with multiple payment processors and certified the gateway.
Software Engineer2008 - 2010Infospherix
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, BizTalk, WCF, TypeMock, NUnit, WPF, MVP
- Developed business components using C#, WCF, BizTalk, and Entity Framework.
- Implemented TDD using a mocking framework and automated build processes.
Consultant2006 - 2008Headstrong
Technologies: VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Source Safe, C#, MS SQL Server 2000, SQL Reporting Services 2000
- Interacted with clients to gather requirements and to prepare requirements documents.
- Designed the database in MS SQL Server 2000.
- Developed Windows Forms using Visual Studio 2003.
- Interacted with testing team members for bug fixing and other issues.
- Involved in report design using SQL Reporting Services 2000.
Software Engineer2003 - 2006Infosys
- Used RPC for inter-process communication.
- Involved in the development of front-end screens and user controls using VB.
- Helped develop COM components using VB.