Verified Expert in Engineering
Mukesh has over 16 years of software development and design experience specializing in the Microsoft technology stack and a proven ability to develop efficient, scalable, and fault-tolerant solutions to complex problems. He has extensive experience with all phases of the software development cycle.
ETL, Web API, Oracle, Model View Controller (MVC), jQuery, Talend, .NET, C#
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed from scratch is a payment gateway similar to PayPal, along with its supporting tools and an enterprise-level data integration system.
Senior Software Developer
- Built multiple API interfaces using WebAPI and Swagger.
- Built dynamic data-driven websites for catering to multiple vendors with one codebase. Created dynamic document generation from Word and PDF templates using a third-party library.
- Implemented an end-to-end data-warehousing system using Talend, MapForce, CrushFTP, and Java.
- Implemented test-driven development and made the system more reliable before deployment.
- Created dashboard and reports using tableau.
- Created dashboard and reports using PowerBI.
Securenet Payment Gateway
- Built a payment gateway in WCF from scratch.
- Implemented Pay Now, Buy Now, and Donation buttons for the gateway, similar to the ones in PayPal.
- Developed multi-threaded EXEs and used MSMQ for faster parallel payment processing.
- Managed high-volume traffic websites with system optimization at different stages.
- Wrote stored procedures, PL/SQL queries, and functions in Oracle and designed tables.
- Integrated with multiple payment processors and certified the gateway.
- Developed business components using C#, WCF, BizTalk, and Entity Framework.
- Implemented TDD using a mocking framework and automated build processes.
- Interacted with clients to gather requirements and to prepare requirements documents.
- Designed the database in MS SQL Server 2000.
- Developed Windows Forms using Visual Studio 2003.
- Interacted with testing team members for bug fixing and other issues.
- Involved in report design using SQL Reporting Services 2000.
- Used RPC for inter-process communication.
- Involved in the development of front-end screens and user controls using VB.
- Helped develop COM components using VB.
PayPal-like Payment Gateway
I implemented the API from scratch along with all supporting tools in the back end (e.g., Windows services, website to load a merchant, Recurring payments software, integration with the processor).
ASP.NET MVC-based Content Management Websitehttp://www.cc.church
jQuery UI, jQuery, Facebook API, Web API, REST APIs, Twitter API
Eclipse IDE, Toad, Git, GitHub, Visual Studio 2010, Presentation Foundation, Talend ETL, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Typemock, Visual SourceSafe, IBM Rational ClearCase
Distributed Computing, Parallel Computing, Model View Controller (MVC), Agile Software Development, ETL, Cross-platform, REST, Distributed Programming, Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Continuous Deployment, Inversion of Control, Test-driven Development (TDD), Socket Programming
Android, Talend, Windows, Oracle, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Telerik WPF, Linux, Microsoft
Oracle PL/SQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server 2000
Single-page Applications (SPA), SOAP, Talend Cloud Integration, Processing & Threading, MSMQ, BizTalk, MVP Design, DHTML
Bachelor of Technology Degree in Electrical Engineering
National Institute of Technology - Rourkela, India
Microsoft Certified Developer