C# Developer in Gaithersburg, MD, United States
Senior Software Developer2012 - PRESENTCaremetx
- Built API interface to interact with iPhone App.
- Built Dynamic data-driven websites for catering mutiple vendors with one code base.
- Implemented end-to-end data-driven system using Talend, MapForce, CrushFTP, Java.
- Implemented Test Driven Methodology(TDD) and made the system more reliable before deployment.
Programmer Analyst2010 - 2012Securenet Payment Gateway
- Built a payment gateway in WCF, from scratch.
- Implemented Pay Now, Buy Now, and Donation buttons for gateway - similar to the ones in PayPal.
- Developed Muliti-threaded EXEs, used MSMQ for faster parallel payment processing.
- Managed High volume traffic websites, with system optimization at different stages.
- Wrote stored procedures, PL/SQL Queries and functions in Oracle and designed tables.
- Integrated with multiple payment processors and certified the gateway.
Software Engineer2008 - 2010Infospherix
Technologies: C#, ASP.Net, BizTalk, WCF, TypeMock, NUnit, WPF, MVP
- Developed business components using C#, WCF, BizTalk, Entity Framework.
- Implemented TDD using mocking framework and automated build process.
Consultant2006 - 2008Headstrong
Technologies: VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Source Safe, C#, MS SQL Server 2000, SQL Reporting Services 2000
- Interacted with clients to gather requirements and to prepare requirements documents.
- Designed database in MS SQL Server 2000.
- Developed Windows Forms using Visual Studio 2003.
- Interacted with testing team members for bug fixing and other issues.
- Involved in Reports design using SQL Reporting Services 2000.
Software Engineer2003 - 2006Infosys
- Used RPC for inter-process communication.
- Involved in development of front-end Screens and User Controls using VB.
- Involved in developing COM components using VB.
- iPhone API (Development)
I developed an API to interact with an iPhone/ Android App. This App fetches data from server and displays patient medication history and reminder on screen.
Implemented authentication and Push notification in server-side. App is displaying drug images and patient profile.
- Implemented payment gateway (like PayPal) (Development)http://www.securenet.com/sites/default/files/Gateway-Implementation-Guide-v4.3.pdf
Merchant can process their credit card payment and ACH payment through these API end points. Also they can pull reports through API.
I implemented this API from scratch, along with all supporting tools in back-end (e.g. Windows services, Website to load a merchant, Recurring payment EXE, Integration with processor).
- Microsoft Certified Developer (Other amazing things)
I got my C# Microsoft Developer Certification in India, in 2007.
Libraries/APIsjQuery UI, jQuery, Facebook API, Twitter API
ToolsEclipse IDE, Toad, Git, GitHub, Visual Studio 2010, Presentation Foundation
ParadigmsParallel & Distributed Computing, Model View Controller (MVC), Agile Software Development, ETL, Cross-platform, REST, Distributed Programming, Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Continuous Deployment, Inversion of Control
PlatformsTalend, Windows, Oracle, Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux
StorageOracle PL/SQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
OtherSingle-page Applications (SPA), SOAP
- BTech degree in Electrical Engineering1998 - 2002National Institute of Technology - Rourkela, India