Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Platform9 Systems (Toptal)
- Worked on Platform9's SaaS management tool. The product helps clients to manage their Kubernetes cluster architecture, either by automating the creation and deletion of clusters or implementing an operation on them such as scaling. Also, the user could see cluster logs, CPU and memory data, and data storage information.
- Used React Hooks to refactor old React classes and turn them into funcional components throughout the whole application. All new feature were also developed using React Hooks.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019FreeRoots (Toptal)
- Worked on the FreeRoots website from the initial stages until the release of MVP to production. It is a grassroots website where we give voice to people supporting different causes, such as fighting for better health care and/or education. The user can set up campaigns supporting a specific cause, and the interested people can take many actions on these campaigns, such as sending a tweet, a Facebook message, or signing a petition, all through the app. They can also donate money to a campaign.
- Constructed the back-end part of the application, dealing with business logic and automated testing. Used Spring Boot, Kotlin, and Groovy to achieve this.
- Improved the MySQL database by adding and removing columns from our tables to ensure it matches the right design for our objects.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Listing Loop (Toptal)
- Worked on the Listing Loop website from ground zero to production. It's a real state website for the Australian market. It helps matching people offering houses, apartments, lands, etc with potential buyers. The user could search and filter by bedrooms, bathrooms, land size, location, and price range to find his or her perfect property. He or she could also set up preference alerts.
- Created most of the pages of ListingLoop websites, working very closely with the designers to achieve very beautiful and professional visuals. Used React, Redux, Redux-Saga, TypeScript, HTML and CSS.
- Developed the back-end of ListingLoop website where we set up all of the business logic of the application. Used Firebase functions, Firebase authentication, and TypeScript to achieve this.
- Built the database layer of the application, using Firebase Firestore to save our data as collections in a NoSQL database, as well as Firebase Storage to store static assets such as images.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Presence (Toptal)
- Worked on WithPresence: a website where creators can setup experiences to be consumed by people interested in a particular hobby or field. The site aims to emulate Patreon.
- Created many pages and improved existing ones—using React, React Thunk, Redux, HTML, and CSS—while always trying to achieve a pixel-perfect design.
- Ensured things were well-tested by using Jest to achieve this.
- Improved our existing MongoDB NoSQL database by creating and modifying existing collections.
- Separated a staging database from production so that we could create a safe environment to test the whole app.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018ThoughtWorks
- Created a mobile application for both iOS and Android using NativeScript and Angular. The app helps managers and workers to fix electrical devices in a group of buildings.
- Implemented end-to-end tests for a mobile app running in a continuous integration tool.
- Constructed a web application using Node.js and React for aiding electrical engineers in analyzing defective devices in a group of buildings.
- Built REST APIs using AWS Lambdas and AWS API Gateway; the deploy to the cloud was also automated using Terraform.
Mobile Developer2015 - 2016Samsung
Technologies: Git, Oracle, UI Automator, Android, Java
- Created web services for the Rio 2016 Olympics using Java, Spring, and Oracle. The API had to be scalable to support thousands of users.
- Implemented end-to-end tests for an Android application using UI Automator.
- Developed a money management mobile application for Android. This app was very distinct because it was focused on accessibility, and the trials with blind people were very successful.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015SUATI
- Worked on a large and complex desktop application for managing contracts for energy companies. Each client had its unique build with specific features and the app was developed with the .NET Framework.
- Built a web application for auctions for energy companies, using ASP.NET. It was a very critical application because it was dealing with millions of dollars.
- Automated the process of generating release notes by fetching the necessary information automatically from Jira.
- Developed a web application for dealing with the employee timesheets.
Consultant Software Engineer2012 - 2013Tacit Knowledge
- Developed a web application for posting and reading articles. The integration tests for this app were using an in-memory database.
- Worked on a project for Audi—building the web page for displaying cars and its parts. Interaction with the UX personnel was a key part of this project.
Software Engineer2011 - 2012BankSystem Corporation
Technologies: PostgreSQL, JSF, Java
- Built a web application for gathering data about maternity and aiding pregnant women; developed using Java, JSF, and the Demoiselle Framework.
- Developed a web application for monitoring weather and raining data for the state government.
- Constructed a web application for storing and publishing data related to the state government such as public finance, education, and tourism.
Junior Software Engineer2009 - 2011Manifesto Games
- Developed game logic, animations, and physics using C++ and auxiliary libraries.
- Worked in a multidisciplinary team with constant communication between developers, graphic artists, sound engineers, and game designers.
- Implemented HUD interfaces with Lua.