- .NET DeveloperOptym2011 - 2014
Technologies: .NET, Silverlight, ASP.NET MVC
- Built an intranet web application for a trucking company (R+L Carriers) to develop and maintain optimal service network and line-haul schedule. Used the ASP.NET MVC framework for back-end development and HTML, AJAX, jQuery, and Telerik controls for GUI development.
- Developed an intranet Silverlight application for a railroad company (CSX) used as a service quality analysis and performance assessment tool; used Silverlight Telerik controls for rich GUI development and WCF RIA services.
- Created an intranet Silverlight application for a railroad company (CSX) to monitor efficiency of train cars in terms of time and distance. Worked on the application's database using SQL Management Studio 2012 and on the UI using MVVM Light framework, Telerik controls, and ArcGIS library.
- Web DeveloperNetSoft USA2010 - 2011
- Developed an intranet web application intended to streamline, support, and audit expense management processes within the organization.
- Participated in all stages of the development life cycle—including the design of functional specifications, database design, multi-tier loosely coupled architecture design, GUI, and service layer development.
- Used the ASP.NET MVC framework for back-end development; HTML, AJAX, and jQuery for rich GUI development.
- Worked with the Microsoft Entity Framework for connecting the repository layer to the database.
- Created unit tests using the Visual Studio unit testing framework.
- Software DeveloperHylink JSC2008 - 2010
Technologies: C++, MFC, .NET
- Developed a security software application intended to lock and unlock a workstation depending on its distance from a mobile device paired with it via bluetooth; used MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes) framework for GUI development, and a bluetooth protocol stack for the interaction between workstation and a paired device.