Freelance React Native Developer2018 - 2018KiiCards (via Toptal)
Technologies: React Native, Expo, Stripe API, Google Analytics
- Developed a React Native application for organizing vacation photos and sending to a printing service.
- Integrated Google Analytics for tracking user behavior through the application.
- Integrated Stripe to the application to charge the user credit card in a PCI compliant way.
- Integrated and customized a library for collecting credit card information.
Freelance WordPress Developer2018 - 2018Baroque Group (via Toptal)
Technologies: WordPress, MySQL, SquareSpace Migration, ACF
- Developed a fully responsive theme for a news magazine website.
- Migrated website data from SquareSpace to WordPress, fixed issues with migration plugin.
- Processed the content of the old website and created an automated process for removing outdated information.
- Integrated and customized a commenting plugin to the theme.
- Used multiple custom post types and the ACF plugin for business specific data storage.
Freelance WordPress Developer2017 - 2018D'Marge (via Toptal)
- Maintained the website by fixing issues on front-end and back-end.
- Developed new designs from PSD files.
- Managed Google DFP ads, developed mechanisms for displays and smooth transitions.
- Refactored code, removed unreachable code, incorporated web development tools to the project: Sass source codes, Gulp, NPM scripts, and more.
- Developed new features for an existing A/B testing plugin.
.NET Developer2011 - 2014Optym
Technologies: .NET, Silverlight, ASP.NET MVC
- Built an intranet web application for a trucking company (R+L Carriers) to develop and maintain optimal service network and line-haul schedule. Used the ASP.NET MVC framework for back-end development and HTML, AJAX, jQuery, and Telerik controls for GUI development.
- Developed an intranet Silverlight application for a railroad company (CSX) used as a service quality analysis and performance assessment tool; used Silverlight Telerik controls for rich GUI development and WCF RIA services.
- Created an intranet Silverlight application for a railroad company (CSX) to monitor the efficiency of train cars in terms of time and distance. Worked on the application's database using SQL Management Studio 2012 and on the UI using MVVM Light framework, Telerik controls, and ArcGIS library.
Web Developer2010 - 2011NetSoft USA
- Developed an intranet web application intended to streamline, support, and audit expense management processes within the organization.
- Contributed to all stages of the development lifecycle—including the design of functional specifications, database design, multi-tier loosely coupled architecture design, GUI, and service layer development.
- Used the ASP.NET MVC framework for back-end development; HTML, AJAX, and jQuery for rich GUI development.
- Worked with the Microsoft Entity Framework for connecting the repository layer to the database.
- Created unit tests using the Visual Studio unit testing framework.
Software Developer2008 - 2010Hylink JSC
Technologies: C++, MFC, .NET
- Developed a security software application intended to lock and unlock a workstation depending on its distance from a mobile device paired with it via Bluetooth; used MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes) framework for GUI development and a Bluetooth protocol stack for the interaction between a workstation and a paired device.