Founder2015 - PRESENTSuiteTech LLC
- Developed an integration between NetSuite and Outlook add-in to allow syncing of email communications to NetSuite.
- Created an integration between NetSuite, Canada Post, and Canada Cartage to pull live rates to the ERP interface and the SuiteCommerce site.
- Architected and developed a web-based 3D model viewer application built with React that allows product customizations like color, finishing, size, and logo, with integration to NetSuite.
- Built a React-based custom location leveling application to view all areas above and below the threshold and create automatic transfer orders to resolve issues.
- Developed a React-based custom stock count mobile web application and desktop web app for creating entire warehouse counts, counting lines with bin, lot, and serial support, and creating inventory adjustments with line levels of approval.
- Created a custom sales order picking mobile application to allow grouping of lines across SOs and better handling of units of measure with serials.
- Supported and developed a Laravel application for a custom LMS solution.
- Built a custom integration between Redtail and MailChimp to allow two-way syncing of contacts.
- Developed and supported a custom two-way integration between NetSuite and ShipStation to handle thousands of daily shipped orders.
- Added a custom integration with Stripe to allow custom LMS platform users to manage their payment info.
Vice President of Technology2022 - 2022Hazlnut
- Led the hiring process to grow the team from the startup phase and brought two new developers on board.
- Architected and led the transition of legacy API to a new API.
- Worked on several new initiatives using Dialogflow, Twilio, Google Cloud, AWS, and Node.js.
- Managed a team of four developers and implemented an Agile project management approach.
NetSuite Developer2016 - 2018Saddleback Leather Company
Technologies: React, NetSuite, SuiteScript 2, NetSuite OneWorld, NetSuite API, SuiteCommerce Advanced, Manufacturing, React Redux, REST, REST APIs, APIs
- Customized the company's SuiteCommerce Advanced website and added several non-standard features.
- Developed a custom WMS solution for the warehouse to pick sales orders.
- Installed, configured, and customized an Odoo instance used for project management.
- Provided consultancy to a manufacturing plant in Mexico to improve work processes within the manufacturing system.
Software Developer2013 - 2016RF-SMART
- Acted as a scrum master, leading the team through Agile processes and meetings.
- Led the development and architecture for NetSuite products, including WMS, packing, location leveling, and more.
- Worked closely with the product manager to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Won the company-wide annual innovation contest twice consecutively.
- Awarded for extraordinary contributions and innovations to the team for developing and supporting customer issues.
- Received three spot awards and two high altitude awards for high performance.
Software Engineer I2011 - 2013SumTotal
Technologies: IBM Cognos, SQL, Data Modeling, C#, .NET
- Managed support and development for a legacy analytics product.
- Tracked and fixed bugs, reducing the average solution time from about 90 to 10 days.
- Worked with customers transitioning them from the legacy product to the new product.