Verified Expert in Engineering
Nate is a highly skilled software developer who started his professional career in business intelligence in 2010 after years of programming as a hobby. After graduating in computer science in 2013, he worked primarily in web application development, ERP (NetSuite) customization, and system integrations. Proficient in several languages, frameworks, and tools, Nate also spearheaded, architected, and developed countless projects as a lead developer.
Windows, Slack, NetSuite
The most amazing...
...web app I've developed is a 3D viewer that allows customizing products by selecting colors, logos, and different finishes, fully integrated with the ERP.
- Developed an integration between NetSuite and the Outlook add-in to enable syncing of email communications to NetSuite.
- Created an integration between NetSuite, Canada Post, and Canada Cartage to pull live rates to the ERP interface and the SuiteCommerce site.
- Architected and developed a web-based 3D model viewer application built with React that allows product customizations like color, finishing, size, and logo, with integration to NetSuite.
- Built a React-based custom location leveling application to view all areas above and below the threshold and create automatic transfer orders to resolve issues.
- Developed a React-based custom stock count mobile web application and desktop web app for creating entire warehouse counts, counting lines with bin, lot, and serial support, and creating inventory adjustments with line levels of approval.
- Created a custom sales order picking mobile application to allow grouping lines across SOs and better handling units of measure with serials.
- Supported and developed a Laravel application for a custom LMS solution.
- Built a custom integration between Redtail and Mailchimp to enable the two-way syncing of contacts.
- Developed and supported a custom two-way integration between NetSuite and ShipStation to handle thousands of daily shipped orders.
- Added a custom integration with Stripe to allow custom LMS platform users to manage their payment info.
Vice President of Technology
- Led the hiring process to grow the team from the startup phase and brought two new developers on board.
- Architected and led the transition of a legacy API to a new one.
- Worked on several new initiatives using Dialogflow, Twilio, Google Cloud, AWS, and Node.js.
- Managed a team of four developers and implemented an agile project management approach.
Saddleback Leather Company
- Customized the company's SuiteCommerce Advanced website and added several non-standard features.
- Developed a custom WMS solution for the warehouse to pick sales orders.
- Installed, configured, and customized an Odoo instance used for project management.
- Provided consultancy to a manufacturing plant in Mexico to improve work processes within the manufacturing system.
- Acted as a scrum master, leading the team through Agile processes and meetings.
- Led the development and architecture for NetSuite products, including WMS, packing, location leveling, and more.
- Worked closely with the product manager to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Won the company-wide annual innovation contest twice consecutively.
- Awarded for extraordinary contributions and innovations to the team for developing and supporting customer issues.
- Received three spot awards and two high altitude awards for high performance.
Software Engineer I
- Managed support and development for a legacy analytics product.
- Tracked and fixed bugs, reducing the average solution time from about 90 to 10 days.
- Worked with customers transitioning them from the legacy product to the new product.
3D Customization Web App for eCommerce
Custom Sales Order Picking Application
Custom Learning Management System
Restaurant Ordering API
Redux, Express.js, Knockout (Knockout.js), Laravel 5, Ionic, Jest, Jasmine, Cypress, Selenium, Laravel, NestJS, .NET, React Native, Angular, Next.js, Tailwind CSS
React, NetSuite API, jQuery, WebDriver, Node.js, Square API, React Redux, REST APIs, Stripe, Twilio API, Three.js, Sockets, BigCommerce API
Unit Testing, REST, Web Architecture, Agile, B2B, Continuous Integration (CI), Microservices, DevOps
NetSuite, Software Development, Manufacturing, NetSuite OneWorld, SuiteCommerce Advanced, APIs, Distribution, Leadership, Web Development, Front-end, Algorithms, Warehouses, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Responsive Web Apps, Authentication, User Interface (UI), Manufacturers, Full-stack, Capacitor, Hybrid Apps, Hybrid Frameworks, Mobile App Development, Architecture, Startups, TypeORM, eCommerce APIs, CTO, eCommerce, eCommerce UI, API Integration, Technical Leadership, Cloud Architecture, Technical Consulting, Consulting, Data Modeling, Clover POS, User Experience (UX), SaaS, Cordova, SMS, SVG, Full-stack Development
Docker Compose, CircleCI, TeamCity, Webpack, Git, IBM Cognos, Dialogflow, AWS Fargate, Mocha, Vagrant, Figma
Windows, Twilio, AWS Lambda, Amazon EC2, Android, Docker, iOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku, Shopify, WordPress, BigCommerce, Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, Databases, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud
Bachelor's Degree in Computer and Information Sciences
University of North Florida - Jacksonville, FL, USA