Verified Expert in Engineering
Neha is a creative, self-motivated, and result-oriented Salesforce developer with six years of experience. She has been involved in a diverse range of projects that demonstrate her passion for process simplification, from integrating Salesforce with external systems to automating business processes for a payroll service provider and building a customer community for a nonprofit organization.
Developer Console, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Workbench, Salesforce.com Data Loader
The most amazing...
...project I've completed is automations and integrations for a payroll service provider that communicated with the product apps and copied data to Salesforce.
Senior Salesforce Developer | Consultant
Lirik Software Services Canada
- Designed and implemented a data model for different requests, enforced security strategy using profiles, permission sets, and organization-wide defaults (OWDs).
- Gathered requirements by actively engaging with clients.
- Wrote triggers and used Workflows and Process Builder to automate business processes.
- Delivered different business requirements using Visualforce pages, Apex classes, and triggers.
- Wrote Apex RESTful web service to expose an API to an external system.
- Wrote test classes and deployed solutions using change sets, making sure that best practices are followed.
- Set up a customer community from scratch and made it public, keeping in mind the different security models and data visibility considerations for internal users and external community users.
- Automated marketing plan, case, and opportunity life cycles using triggers, process flows, workflows, Apex classes, email templates, email-to-case, Visualforce pages, and custom settings for a merchant service provider.
- Participated in requirement gathering and solution design process.
- Designed a data model and enforced security strategy using profiles, permission sets, and OWDs.
- Handled end to end solution deployment following best practices.
Jade Global Software Solutions
- Integrated Salesforce with Oracle database and performed data deduplication using Apex. Added the initial data sync from Oracle to Salesforce.
- Developed the Lightning components to show account hierarchy, including custom fields providing the customer with a view of their choice without switching screens, which improved their productivity.
- Participated in client interactions to gather requirements and contributed to solution design.
- Built the reports making it easier for stakeholders to understand the errors in automated processes.
- Built a data model working with custom objects and relationships.
- Created Visualforce pages, Apex classes, and wrote test coverage.
- Incorporated Agile principles for bug handling with Jira.
Mass Email Functionality
Business Process Automation
CongaComposer and DocuSign Integration
Community Cloud Solution
Batch Apex, Visualforce Pages, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Jira, Process Builder
Salesforce, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Salesforce Apex, Workflow, Email Templates, Solution Design, Salesforce Community, CRM Configuration, Salesforce Service Cloud, Ant Deployment, Salesforce Lightning, Developer Console, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Cloud Services, Aura, Salesforce.com Developer Certification, APIs
Agile Software Development
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Information Technology
University of Pune - Pune, India
Salesforce Platform Developer II
Salesforce Platform Developer I
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Administrator
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring