Solidity Smart Contract (Polygon Network) and NFT Developer2022 - PRESENTKing Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals - Main
- Implemented ERC4973 standard from scratch (Account Bound/Soulbound tokens).
- Wrote deployment and admin tools to manage the Soulbound tokens.
- Wrote unit and E2E tests to test the functionality of the main smart contracts.
- Implemented a multi-administrative access control functionality using OpenZeppelin libraries.
- Implemented a proxy pattern for the upgradeable smart contract functionality using OpenZeppelin libraries.
DeFi Developer for Customizing and Deploying Contracts [FT/PT]2022 - PRESENTCryptaBanc inc
- Audited smart contracts for the ERC20 token and EVM compatible wallet.
- Forked and customized a Synthetix farming pool smart contract.
- Built a React-based dApp for the staking protocol that integrates with other smart contracts like liquidity pools, ERC20 tokens, etc.
- Built the cryptocurrency price feed with a third-party API integration in React.
- Built a modern landing page for the staking protocol.
- Wrote unit and end-to-end tests for smart contracts.
- Built deployment and administrative scripts for the protocol.
Senior Blockchain Engineer2022 - PRESENTYagiAutomation
- Built a keeper network protocol on StarkNet (zero-knowledge rollup based layer-2 scaling solution for Ethereum network).
- Built highly efficient data structures in Cairo (STARK-based Turing-complete language for writing provable programs).
- Wrote end-to-end and integration tests with 95+% code coverage.
Senior Blockchain Engineer2022 - 2022Phenix Finance
- Developed a smart contract for a lottery dApp in the Phenix Finance (DAO) ecosystem.
- Built the back end to automate the lottery system's administrative functionality.
- Handled the communication with DAO members to keep the momentum going.
Interim CTO2022 - 2022Pixelympics
Technologies: Blockchain, Ethereum, Smart Contracts, Cryptography, Hardhat, Tokenomics, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Web 3.0, Decentralization, REST APIs
- Prepared the technical solution for the NFT competition project.
- Built the revenue projection spreadsheet for investors.
- Planned the tokenomics of the ERC20 token, including staking and inflationary mechanics.
Blockchain Engineer2021 - 2022Confidential Contract
- Built high-frequency algorithmic trading software to arbitrage on ERC20 token opportunities.
- Developed a highly optimized smart contract for the trading software.
- Built the infrastructure to host and manage trading software.
- Integrated the trading software with more than 150 decentralized exchanges.
- Integrated the trading software with private transaction relay services.
- Integrated the trading software with performance and metrics monitoring tools.
Senior Software Engineer2021 - 2022Play One Up (Toptal Client)
Technologies: Node.js, TypeScript, REST, GraphQL, MongoDB, Redis, Kubernetes, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Google Cloud, Firebase, Google Compute Engine (GCE), Google Cloud Functions, API Integration, SQL, REST APIs
- Built new features on GraphQL server using Node.js and TypeScript.
- Maintained legacy Node.js monolith application that was eventually rewritten into a new system by our team.
- Deployed all new code as microservices architecture.
- Followed TDD with high test coverage automated e2e tests.
- Maintained CI/CD pipelines built on Gitlab platform.
- Integrated payment gateways Maverick and Square and other 3rd party APIs.
- Built scripts and bots to a growth hack consumer-oriented iOS application.
Founder & CEO2020 - 2021Reown
Technologies: Blockchain, Real Estate, Tokenization, Smart Contracts, Tokenomics, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Ethereum Smart Contracts, Ethereum, TypeScript, Crypto, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO), Decentralized Applications, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Solidity, Web3.js, ERC20, Web 3.0, Decentralization, SQL, REST APIs
- Founded and self-bootstrapped company in real estate tokenization space.
- Built team from one to seven in under six months, including engineers, sales, and marketing.
- Led the team to develop and market the first MVP version.
Lead Software Engineer2019 - 2021Quilt (Toptal Client)
Technologies: PHP, Symfony, Node.js, GraphQL, AWS, Amazon ECS (Amazon Elastic Container Service), Amazon S3 (AWS S3), AWS Lambda, TypeScript, SQL, REST APIs
- Maintained a legacy PHP back-end system built on Symfony.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
- Maintained a social networking app built on React and Redux.
- Developed the back end of a new audio social networking app with the Apollo GraphQL framework.
- Built a monthly subscription-based billing with App Store integration.
- Integrated Firebase and Apple sign-in as an authentication method.
- Built integration with Zoom to create meeting URLs for Quilt network members.
Co-founder and CTO2018 - 2020Hirescapes
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, AWS, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), SQL, REST APIs
- Built a fully remote software development team of seven.
- Led the team to release the first production version.
- Planned and led the DevOps and growth hacking processes.
- Owned the git repositories and was in charge of back-end development.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Ads, Inc. (Toptal Client)
Technologies: Puppeteer, Node.js, TypeScript, SQL, REST APIs
- Created a configurable framework for cloning sales funnels using Node.js.
- Wrote a headless proxy service that mimics real user behavior.
- Integrated a monitoring tool using the Slack API to receive real-time notifications about insights from the system.
- Built the CI/CD that enabled a faster development cycle between iterations for the whole system.
Lead Software Engineer2018 - 2018Multitudes (Toptal Client)
- Built a RESTful API back end based on the Laravel framework.
- Set up a CI/CD pipeline, using Jenkins to iterate faster on the product.
- Contributed to shaping the MVP version of the application.
Lead Software Engineer2018 - 2018Job Hub Group (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), APIs, MongoDB, Heroku, AWS, Angular, Node.js, TypeScript, SQL, REST APIs
- Built integration with one of the largest CRM platforms: Hubspot.
- Built a tool for syncing and merging leads between different CRMs.
- Engineered an image labeling system using computer vision ML tools provided by AWS.
- Maintained the legacy monolith server-side Node.js application.
- Streamlined the development processes within the team.
- Helped the founder to rebuild the development team.
- Led the development team to a successful launch of MVP version.
Software Developer | Team Lead2017 - 2018Zipier
Technologies: Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, PHP, SQL, REST APIs
- Maintained the existing projects related to payroll and attendance.
- Implemented an employee-monitoring system for a call center.
- Optimized the call-center-hiring process by automating the initial screening process.
- Developed and maintained software for high-volume lead generation.
- Implemented an email-tracking system for all outbound email templates, including reputation management by listening to AWS SES callbacks.
- Aided in the build of the in-house CRM.
- Automated the call and email marketing campaigns within the CRM.
Back-end Developer (Contractor)2017 - 2017H-Tune
Technologies: Redis, MySQL, Node.js, PHP, SQL, REST APIs
- Built tools for monitoring competitor prices.
- Developed a bot for automating order-fulfilling process.
- Consulted on the best practices for building a remote team.
Software Developer2015 - 2016Dripway
Technologies: MySQL, Laravel, PHP, SQL, REST APIs
- Built an expired domains marketplace.
- Developed the internal system for finding the expired domains.
- Implemented high-scale automated verification and metrics-checking of the expired domains.
- Automated common support questions and ticket handling.
- Developed a fully automated revenue-sharing model between Dripway, its partners, and affiliates.
Co-founder | Software Developer2014 - 2015Authority Plus
Technologies: WHMCS, MySQL, PHP, SQL, REST APIs
- Developed WHMCS portal and campaign management tools for our clients.
- Automated an order processing system through third-party providers.
- Built an SEO backlink scoring algorithm to maximize the results our clients were getting from campaigns.
- Partially automated the PPC advertising campaigns that we were running.
- Constructed dynamic landing pages based on the statistical data that we were tracking.