Back-end Developer2018 - 2020Open Tender
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), CircleCI, AWS, Docker, Ansible, MySQL, Flask, Python
- Designed and developed a REST API replacing the legacy server-side rendered forms.
- Designed a point-of-sales system with bidirectional synchronization of orders between restaurants and the cloud SaaS application.
- Established a continuous deployment strategy using GitHub, CircleCI, Docker, and AWS ECS to deploy the main SaaS application.
- Built the integration with third-party services (payment, CRM, and loyalty programs).
- Migrated the application from Python 2.7 to Python 3.
- Integrated asynchronous tasks using Celery, improving the latency of the web application.
Back-end Developer2016 - 2018Growbots
Technologies: Continuous Delivery (CD), Celery, SQLAlchemy, Flask, Python
- Wrote and maintained a REST API in Flask with Celery background tasks handling hundreds of requests per second.
- Improved performances by switching from a pull-based approach to a push one for external services.
- Improved application latency by profiling and rewriting SQL queries as well as tuning MySQL.
- Tracked down and reduced memory leaks in Python applications.
- Migrated existing codebases from Python 2 to Python 3.
- Provided long-term maintenance of a core service in a microservices architecture.
- Improved the continuous delivery workflow with GitLab CI and Docker containers.
DevOps Engineer2014 - 2016OVH
Technologies: Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Celery, SQLAlchemy, Flask, Python
- Developed REST APIs in Flask that help deploy large OpenStack clouds.
- Provisioned the server with Puppet and Ansible.
- Wrote an API to automate the creation and signature of SSL certificates used by Puppet to authenticate hosts.
- Monitored large-scale infrastructure with Shinken.
- Deployed production using Docker containers on Apache Mesos.