- iOS DeveloperYandex2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift
- Added sharing functionality for Yandex.Disk.
- Implemented a custom video player with iOs9 Picture-in-Picture support.
- Contributed to the development of background file upload/download.
- Migrated the project from iOs7 to iOs8 and to iOs9.
- Replaced old springs and struts with modern Auto Layout and Size classes.
- iOS DeveloperYarr2013 - 2014
Technologies: Objective-C, Ruby on Rails, Project managment
- Created a kiosk app for an Adidas.Russia promo.
- Created a SaaS app for a plastic surgery clinic.
- Collaborated to create the project that won Big Brand Hackathon 2014 for Top-5 Russian retailer MVideo.
- Contributed to the creation of an application for a Russian Business club from Sberbank (Top-1 bank in Russia).
- Created an MVP from Dashcam app with server synchronization.
- Project ManagerCenter of Financial Technologies (CFT)2013 - 2013
Technologies: Oracle, PL/SQL, Project Managment
- As a manager of 4 members support/development team (2 analyst + 1 developer + 1 tester) I am responsible for 24/7 external bank support. My team provided consultations, system improvement and create bespoke solutions for bank inquiries.
- Responsible for choosing analyst, developers and testers for project.
- Technical lead in process of development.
- Ensures solutions are coded according to standards and rules.
- Worked to strict deadlines to ensure that projects were delivered on time and to budget.
- Analyst/Software Engineer and Lead DeveloperUralsib2011 - 2013
Technologies: Oracle, PL/SQL
- Supported and enchanced the main bank system developed by third-party vendor FTC (http://eng.cft.ru/).
- Took part in all stages of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, developing, testing, and deployment.
- Developed stored functions (PL/SQL), queries, and packages on Oracle9 and 11 for various business processes.
- Developed and supported a gateway for tight integration between other bank systems and OpenWay Processing System.
- Responsible for mentoring, code review, writing detailed technical specification, test scenarios, and controlling strict deadlines to ensure project delivery on time and to budget.